cant find ebony armor at lvl 1

bugfindermail

spoiler me please!!!
i just cleared bleakfalls barrow and only go to riverwood.
> STAY LEVEL 1 <

i already cleared valthume ! and got ebony bow and dagger and 2 ebony shield!
i find ebony boots at orc resident forgot the name..
i need the rest armor pls...
i already cleared ruin and tomb but not all of them to find draugr deathlord
i only found draugr wisth only have ancient weapon in it
when i found draugr deathlord still ancient weapon too.

- hamvir rest
- lost valkygg
- sky yemple
- arcwind point
- angarvunde

now i checking ansilvund and then folgunthur.
as far as this i only trust valthume for deathlord drop ebony.
someone can tell me where to find the rest of armor?

i want to go to winterhold fast for make it to daedric at level 1 ^^

Sounds like you have some mods running that are playing havoc with the loot tables. You should not be getting Ebony anything at level 1. At that level you should only be getting Leather, Hide, Iron and Steel level items, and very occasionally a Glass or Elven item for light stuff, and Dwarven or Orcish for heavy. With Dragonborn installed you may also get the occasional Carved Nordic item as well.

Ebony armor is quire a rare item in game usually, although you can sometimes randomly find bits and pieces after about level 20.

• 1 month later...

Why not go to Boethiah's Shrine & get the Ebony Chest Plate

from that Quest-line?

Boethiah's Calling is not available until Level 30.

Sounds like you have some mods running that are playing havoc with the loot tables. You should not be getting Ebony anything at level 1. At that level you should only be getting Leather, Hide, Iron and Steel level items, and very occasionally a Glass or Elven item for light stuff, and Dwarven or Orcish for heavy. With Dragonborn installed you may also get the occasional Carved Nordic item as well.

Ebony armor is quire a rare item in game usually, although you can sometimes randomly find bits and pieces after about level 20.

Vanilla Skyrim does have a few high-level static loot items as well as very few completely random drops, so that you can, in fact, find ebony items at level one if you know exactly where they've been hidden or you've lucked out with the random drops.

However, I know that not all pieces of ebony armor are available as static loot items, which means you'll be relying on those rare random drop markers to get the rest--and the odds there aren't really in your favour.

Hmm. I'm hard pressed to understand why you'd need ebony or daedric anything at level one. I suppose it's more of a want than a need, but I'm still baffled by it. To each their own, but my advice for finding ebony armor is to put on some leather or iron and go play the game - level up - and you'll find it with regularity. If you really need that sort of leverage, you may as well console the piece. While you're at it, give yourself a couple hundred thousand gold so you can be rich and powerful. :rolleyes: