Change of Ad Provider

Dark0ne

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having multiple tabs open still causes browser hang-ups/lock-ups, but it's not AS bad as before. I use multiple tabs because if I click on a mod, then attempt to go back to the search, the search resets, which is incredibly annoying. Unfortunately, if I have more than 2 Nexus tabs open for about a minute, scripts start stopping (whatever that means; I'm not a programmer), and the browser nearly grinds to a halt. I'm super close to buying ad-blocking software to eliminate all ads online. I understand advertising space helps pay for domains and what not, but when it disrupts browser functionality, it's unacceptable, and must be circumvented (preferably without paying to remove ads).

For me I was force to use Ad Blocker just use the site as the ads were so bad on my bandwidth they would ether slow my browser down or very rarely cause it to stop responding hell one time I did get a malware infested ad (This was before the reporting system was put in place) thankfully my anti-virus stopped it so now with the change I won't have to worry about this anymore.

ive had my adblocker off for this site ever since you posted about it and i realised it was on, i felt so guilty, you guys deserve the miniscule amount of support that having ads on your website gets you

it also reminded me to turn off adblockers for other sites i enjoy and trust, so dont worry about unsexy posts, they are still very important

In response to post #37692080.

4EverLol4Life wrote: I've had an adblocker for quite a while now, since ads usually obstruct your business.
Second thing that annoyed me, was how ads loaded before the site content, something that really makes no sense.

The ads seem okay so far after I whitelisted, although the first page I went on had 404 page not found all over instead of ads. xD