Riverboat Provisioners!

Esmer

As I was arranging my supply lines using Egret Marina and Taffington as regional hubs because if you look at the map they are on opposite ends of the river. I thought how cool would it be to have a supply barge with a provisioner going up and down the river? Any way someone can make a brahmin into a boat, and can you make that boat travel on the river with a provisioner between settlements that are on the water? how insane would THAT be?

Edited by Esmer

having a steam powered train or fusion core train. (i think the older school one might fit better since "power dont work" that's why in other games beth mad normally powered cars plains ect dont work that's why this game surprised me with a little to much flying power.. (wish i new how they gotten air surrpirmcay (sp)

Something as simple as a barge or ferry location at a few places on the map would make me happy. Just north of Oberland Station would be a fine place for a ferry. Seems just wrong to see my provisioners walking on the river bottom to cross, and the brahmin finally leaping in after waiting to see if the Provisioner drowns...hahaha at least that what it looks like.

a mod could add a Ferry Station that would need --- oh , let's say at least 2 settlers to man it, trouble with that idea is that the river is about a quarter mile walking distance from Oberland to the South and probably a half mile from Graygarden to the north, but anyway. Good concept but probably too much hassle to make a Mod for it. How about just adding some bridges?? Seems like less work (Mod-wise) A ferry/barge would be coolest though.