Where can I download Wyrmstooth?

Draconzis

C

FYI I am sharing a link to download this, plenty of time left before the link expires (160 days or so) - there is a 3GB download cap per day on the free account so with all the stuff zipped at around 350MB that's roughly enough for 9 people to download the mod and fixes per day. If you get the link and it doesn't work, try again the following day (early bird gets the wyrm - pun intended!)

I won't be coming into this thread again to 'chase' the postings from people wanting someone to send them a link so I just wanted to clarify, people will need to PM me to get the download link.

I've shared the link to over 40 people so far, and just finished the main quest-line for it a couple days ago. This mod is fricking awesome, and I would've bought it if Bethesda released it as a DLC.

Jeedge

Could you then sent me a link =x?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k0nazagul, the author specifically requested that there be no public links and that all sharing be privately done. He doesn't want to be able to access his mods and I am guessing a public link would enable that.

Thanks. I'm aware that that could have come off a bit harsh, didn't mean it that way. Just wanted to make sure the mod author had right done by him.

Edited by weshouldjustbecousins