Heads up: New Nexus site design soon

Dark0ne

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is unfortunate that Firefox is causing issues with its updates. I won't use that huge security flaw/hole in the world wide web called Internet Explorer and Chrome alienates all of us that want choices and use bookmarks. It feels like more of a mobile app browser to me. Safari is a little better but I really don't like anything that is related to i-stuff.

If someone would make a site design like the new nexus design, I would show him the old nexus design as an example how to do it properly.

Respectfully ;),

Goranga

P.S. Maybe too much orange makes it look...Strange

Edited by goranga

I don't use the forums often, but this merits a response.

In my personal opinion, the new design seems less efficient overall, due to navigation being slightly more difficult. Now, I'm not saying the change is bad, but take a note from some other websites, and add a 'classic' option. I'm sure my opinion doesn't mean much, but I felt like I just needed to say that.

Making a real change puts up a resistance. If not, it is not truly a change and more a false hope for change.

I don't like the looks completely, but if everything just works I'll be happy. With some luck the speed boost remains once everyone is using it.

I just got used to the old nexus design too....but I'm sure I'll get used to the new design eventually. And I'm glad you posted an article up about it so it isn't a complete shocker. Unlike tumblr which changed its whole design overnight and shocked everyone ;)

It looks horrible. Can't we just keep the old one? What's wrong with that? It's not like it'd cost more money to you guys. :/

Lmao it says there are 999 people in chat. To be honest I don't really like the color scheme. Maybe it'd look better with some sort of oblivion background instead of the solid color. And minus the orange. Sides all that I'd say it looks great...

EDIT: I agree with ZulinX, it would be cool if there was a classic option.

EDIT 2: I love the new browsing option, (seriously it's a big improvement) but the images aren't showing up.

Edited by 2cooldays