Transgender Our rights as opposed to those who look the part.

kvnchrist

Lets face it, women have had it rotten since the time we marched out of the swamps and started walking on two feet. They have been put in the background and forced to wear clothing that excentuated their bodies, instead of their minds. They have endured demeaning themselves to gain the affections of men, who are far less mature and have had to feign ignorance and inability to do things on their own so that they can appear these delicate little flowers so they can pamper and placate they glass egos of boys who have never grown up to the adult bodies they reside in.

They have been raised to be servants of society in the roles that our culture has given them and have endured the spitfullness of an unforgiving public when they acttually make it in life. Just ask yourself why men with 3 girlfreinds is a stud, but a women with 3 boyfriends is a flirt. Ask yourself why men get to exult their genitalia, why women need to keep that stuff in the dark or they will be looked down on. Ask yourself why men who don't like to fight are called cowards and pussies and women who do like to fight are tomboys and acttually arouse many men as if she was something for them to conquer like some wild stallion. Then after all that ask yourself why women are the ones that have a % of their income removed just because they are considered non-breadwinners for the household.

- Women have had it rotten? Overall I would say women have had it pretty good. Sure you could come up with some examples from various time periods where bad stuff happened..but why is that blame put squarely on all men's shoulders, rather then a statement that humankind is inherently evil/ flawed or better yet holding said individual(s) responsible for their actions?

man with 3 girlfriends = stud & woman with 3 boyfriends = flirt? Simple; A key that opens multiple locks is a master key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a crappy lock.

- Finding a good servant is hard to come by, especially now. Besides what ever happened to cheerful service. Everybody works for somebody in someway.

- Historically it has been and continues to be the male's job to fight when needed, and the job tends to get easier if you can enjoy it or aspects of it. Also male jeering and joking is part of male bonding...you either get it or you don't. Also in the event of war, the loss of males was minimal compared to the loss of a female. You have 20 women and say 5 men, you could make civilization work, but if you had only 5 women and 20 men the odds are not in your favor.

As for fighting women arousing men...I'll chalk it up to curiosity and surprise, they may sleep together, but I wouldn't bet money on them forming a family unit.

- I don't know where you got that % "fact" about women losing money because they aren't the "breadwinner" but if its from some feminist website and can't be found elsewhere its dubious. As for a % of money being taken from your paycheck its called taxes, and social security which everyone has deducted and no one likes to pay.

I don't respond to someone cherry picking bits and pieces of a larger post, in order to cast it's meaning in the light they wish it to be in. I don't have an anti male or anti right agenda, so if you want to fabricate an opponent for your conservative viewpoint, I suggest you start up your own thread and not try to derail mine for your purposes.

If you would have paid attention, you would have seen that my post was against the Government trying to victimize women by forcing them to accept transgender male to females entering their bathrooms. That's why I put the piece you cut out to pound your chest in my particular direction. It was to state that women have had it bad. It wasn't to blast men and I defy you to show my where I did.

Flipping partisan crap!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any indication the OP would be any less hostile toward discussion in a new thread, as opposed to this one?

Oh wait, pardon me. I forgot. "I'm not hostile and everything in the world is somebody else's fault."

So sad imo that so many people never make it out of Victimland their entire lives.

To be fair tempers can flair around topics people feel passionate about and it is not as though arrows have not been fired from both sides. The discussion here has been long and winding, but it has been insightful and for the most part respecftful *cough*... but definitley at least engaging.

I suppose we try keep it that way before getting into too much of a slagging match, and maybe try digest this next 'can of worms' another time.

IMO the OP should have the call on whether this thread dies. But I'm still trying to understand why the thread is here and not in the Lounge. All attempts to discuss this topic, let alone debate it, have been met with hostility by the OP. In my case, except for a single request for more information (about hermaphrodites, who account for at least some transgender therapies, info found btw within microseconds with any search engine), I read nothing but anger from the OP. Which is fine imo for the Lounge, if the intent is to rant and not debate.

As a transgender person the OP has infinitely more knowledge of and first-hand experience with the subject than either all or virtually all of us can have. Again imo it raises the question of what the OP was looking for in this post. For what it's worth I agree with the basic claim that our government is overstepping its rights and limits. We've been seeing a lot of this lately, it's organized backlash against civil rights for anybody other than heterosexuals in our country and elsewhere.

Edited by TheMastersSon

IMO the OP should have the call on whether this thread dies. But I'm still trying to understand why the thread is here and not in the Lounge. All attempts to discuss this topic, let alone debate it, have been met with hostility by the OP. In my case, except for a single request for more information (about hermaphrodites, who account for at least some transgender therapies, info found btw within microseconds with any search engine), I read nothing but anger from the OP. Which is fine imo for the Lounge, if the intent is to rant and not debate.

As a transgender person the OP has infinitely more knowledge of and first-hand experience with the subject than either all or virtually all of us can have. Again imo it raises the question of what the OP was looking for in this post. For what it's worth I agree with the basic claim that our government is overstepping its rights and limits. We've been seeing a lot of this lately, it's organized backlash against civil rights for anybody other than heterosexuals in our country and elsewhere.

Please stop trying to goad people by characterizing other people's rejection's of your ideals as hostility and then repeating the process without giving examples. Your last post was simply dripping with sarcasm which doesn't elevate the conversation at all. If you think that I have in any way been hostile to you, I would hope that you would give examples of this hostility, so I can address the situation there and then. To date you have not given me the benefit of a doubt and that is the real causality here. Not you or me, but the conversation at hand. You start demonizing others and suddenly no one is discussing anything .

I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. If I have wronged you in some way, show me where and I will apologize to you on the open board or talk to you about my style here.

Lets face it, women have had it rotten since the time we marched out of the swamps and started walking on two feet. They have been put in the background and forced to wear clothing that excentuated their bodies, instead of their minds. They have endured demeaning themselves to gain the affections of men, who are far less mature and have had to feign ignorance and inability to do things on their own so that they can appear these delicate little flowers so they can pamper and placate they glass egos of boys who have never grown up to the adult bodies they reside in.

They have been raised to be servants of society in the roles that our culture has given them and have endured the spitfullness of an unforgiving public when they acttually make it in life. Just ask yourself why men with 3 girlfreinds is a stud, but a women with 3 boyfriends is a flirt. Ask yourself why men get to exult their genitalia, why women need to keep that stuff in the dark or they will be looked down on. Ask yourself why men who don't like to fight are called cowards and pussies and women who do like to fight are tomboys and acttually arouse many men as if she was something for them to conquer like some wild stallion. Then after all that ask yourself why women are the ones that have a % of their income removed just because they are considered non-breadwinners for the household.

- Women have had it rotten? Overall I would say women have had it pretty good. Sure you could come up with some examples from various time periods where bad stuff happened..but why is that blame put squarely on all men's shoulders, rather then a statement that humankind is inherently evil/ flawed or better yet holding said individual(s) responsible for their actions?

man with 3 girlfriends = stud & woman with 3 boyfriends = flirt? Simple; A key that opens multiple locks is a master key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a crappy lock.

- Finding a good servant is hard to come by, especially now. Besides what ever happened to cheerful service. Everybody works for somebody in someway.

- Historically it has been and continues to be the male's job to fight when needed, and the job tends to get easier if you can enjoy it or aspects of it. Also male jeering and joking is part of male bonding...you either get it or you don't. Also in the event of war, the loss of males was minimal compared to the loss of a female. You have 20 women and say 5 men, you could make civilization work, but if you had only 5 women and 20 men the odds are not in your favor.

As for fighting women arousing men...I'll chalk it up to curiosity and surprise, they may sleep together, but I wouldn't bet money on them forming a family unit.

- I don't know where you got that % "fact" about women losing money because they aren't the "breadwinner" but if its from some feminist website and can't be found elsewhere its dubious. As for a % of money being taken from your paycheck its called taxes, and social security which everyone has deducted and no one likes to pay.

I don't respond to someone cherry picking bits and pieces of a larger post, in order to cast it's meaning in the light they wish it to be in. I don't have an anti male or anti right agenda, so if you want to fabricate an opponent for your conservative viewpoint, I suggest you start up your own thread and not try to derail mine for your purposes.

If you would have paid attention, you would have seen that my post was against the Government trying to victimize women by forcing them to accept transgender male to females entering their bathrooms. That's why I put the piece you cut out to pound your chest in my particular direction. It was to state that women have had it bad. It wasn't to blast men and I defy you to show my where I did.

Flipping partisan crap!

- Weather you have an anti male and/or anti right agenda is not what I was trying to illustrate. I focused on that segment precisely because I wholeheartedly disagree with what you stated there and now that I have clarification as to your main point was... it doesn't help your point of forced govt victimization of women.

Precisely because the govt has not forced the victimization of women at all. The whole section in which you claimed women had it bad wasn't forced down our throats by the govt saying women are victims, it has been groups of women that craft the victim narrative and then run to the govt to solve their problems, weather those problems are legit or fabricated. the govt being opportunistic for the chance to get involved with everybody's business had no problem white knighting.

- Now as to your point that the govt is forcing victimization by overriding the female's right to safety in order to placate the trans gender's right to identify as man/women and using said restroom facilitates, that is true. There are many women who don't like the fact that any man can now claim they are transgendered and use the women's restroom.

However, the current trend of social justice and political correctness, and the atmosphere it has created has lead to your particular point. I am not trying to hijack your thread or cherry pick, and perhaps I'll start my own thread as its quite a lot of info to go thru.

However you can't say women have had it bad and imply they have been victims for years, and then get flustered when women are treated as such. The reason there is conflict at this junction with the normalization of Trans people and the clash between women is that there is a hierarchy in the left and women ( unless they are in the feminist class) will be pushed aside in favor of the gays and/ or transsexuals (as both are part of the LGBTQ community). Which is what you see happen in regards to your point of "forced" victimization of women.

This site breaks it down very simply

Long winded...yes, but the point I'm getting at is that this debate that you started is not a simple black and white, nor is it simple in scope. Its all connected and its a long rabbit hole.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag55/BrokenCycle3434/f3285173703b1c3121fab7476624797e243b25ca0bfa80bfb3a6e27bfe45e81e_zpsjc7fz7wx.jpg

Side Note: In regards to several other commenters that get the impression that your replies come off hostile...it could just be how they would interpret what you typed as if you had said it to their face. I know tone etc is impossible to tell over the internet, but they may have a point.

> Please stop trying to goad people by characterizing other people's rejection's of your ideals as hostility and then repeating the process without giving examples. Your last post was simply dripping with sarcasm

I've done nothing here except express my opinions, one of which is to repeatedly support your original claim that NC's law is stupid and won't stand legal challenge. It was the only point of debate in your topic. So please stop saying please stop. It would be a very good start if you wish to claim you're really not an incredibly hostile and angry person.

My other opinion is that an objective review of your posting history reveals someone who is incapable of discussion, just attack of others for responding at all in threads, even those who attempt to agree with and support you. Again, read this thread from start to finish and tell us where the first personal attacks are. You don't have a "style", what you have is mental illness imo. So before applying a permanent fix, namely adding you as the charter member of my permanent ignore list, my parting shot is that I wish you happiness however you can find it, and with whatever set of plumbing you choose. Peace out.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Flipping partisan crap!

- Weather you have an anti male and/or anti right agenda is not what I was trying to illustrate. I focused on that segment precisely because I wholeheartedly disagree with what you stated there and now that I have clarification as to your main point was... it doesn't help your point of forced govt victimization of women.

Precisely because the govt has not forced the victimization of women at all. The whole section in which you claimed women had it bad wasn't forced down our throats by the govt saying women are victims, it has been groups of women that craft the victim narrative and then run to the govt to solve their problems, weather those problems are legit or fabricated. the govt being opportunistic for the chance to get involved with everybody's business had no problem white knighting.

- Now as to your point that the govt is forcing victimization by overriding the female's right to safety in order to placate the trans gender's right to identify as man/women and using said restroom facilitates, that is true. There are many women who don't like the fact that any man can now claim they are transgendered and use the women's restroom.

However, the current trend of social justice and political correctness, and the atmosphere it has created has lead to your particular point. I am not trying to hijack your thread or cherry pick, and perhaps I'll start my own thread as its quite a lot of info to go thru.

However you can't say women have had it bad and imply they have been victims for years, and then get flustered when women are treated as such. The reason there is conflict at this junction with the normalization of Trans people and the clash between women is that there is a hierarchy in the left and women ( unless they are in the feminist class) will be pushed aside in favor of the gays and/ or transsexuals (as both are part of the LGBTQ community). Which is what you see happen in regards to your point of "forced" victimization of women.

This site breaks it down very simply

Long winded...yes, but the point I'm getting at is that this debate that you started is not a simple black and white, nor is it simple in scope. Its all connected and its a long rabbit hole.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag55/BrokenCycle3434/f3285173703b1c3121fab7476624797e243b25ca0bfa80bfb3a6e27bfe45e81e_zpsjc7fz7wx.jpg

Side Note: In regards to several other commenters that get the impression that your replies come off hostile...it could just be how they would interpret what you typed as if you had said it to their face. I know tone etc is impossible to tell over the internet, but they may have a point.

My last statement stands. If you wish to discuss your points please do so in another thread. Thank you.

As for others claiming me being hostile, I offer you the same olive branch. Please give me examples and we'll talk.