Crash on New Game

Bladecatcher

Installed all the mods here; https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/19ycge/morrowind_modding_guide/

Since doing so unable to start a new game. MGSO and patcher worked fine.

I do get a few error messages as follows:

Unable to find Region "Old Ebonheart Region" in Load Cell for "Old Ebonheart Docks"

Object TR_m4_Nol not found for dialogue type topic.

Info EMPTY

Object order_liche_elijah not found for dailogue type Topic

Info EMPTY (this happens happens 3 times)

Unable to locate Enchanting 'hair shirt'

Load order is as stated in the notepad.

I've tried running as admin, rebooting, compatibility mode for windows xp 2/3, that just caused more issues. Steam overlay and UAC are both disabled.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Bladecatcher

Give mlox a whirl, see if that helps.

When you've addressed any issues it highlights re-post your load order (use copy pasta from mlox into a post rather than an attachment as that's easier for me to parse) and the contents of your warnings.txt file

Well I got that issue resolved, game was working fine and all, no more errors or anything, smooth as butter, I load it up, crash. Start a new game, works fine, begin crashing again. Whats annoying is these crashes seem completely random. Before the crashes were consistant and easy to troubleshoot. Now its just completely random things. I enter a building? Crash. Talk to someone? Crash. Read a book? Crash. Buy an item? Crash. I have no idea what to do, the games crashing every 5 minutes due to seemingly completely random things.

Edit: And its not consistantly doing those crashes. Maybe 1/100 times when buying something it'll crash. 1/10 times when entering an interior it'll crash, etc.

Edited by Bladecatcher

Well I got that issue resolved, game was working fine and all, no more errors or anything, smooth as butter, I load it up, crash. Start a new game, works fine, begin crashing again. Whats annoying is these crashes seem completely random. Before the crashes were consistant and easy to troubleshoot. Now its just completely random things. I enter a building? Crash. Talk to someone? Crash. Read a book? Crash. Buy an item? Crash. I have no idea what to do, the games crashing every 5 minutes due to seemingly completely random things.

Edit: And its not consistantly doing those crashes. Maybe 1/100 times when buying something it'll crash. 1/10 times when entering an interior it'll crash, etc.

If you want some help:

Give mlox a whirl, see if that helps.

When you've addressed any issues it highlights re-post your load order (use copy pasta from mlox into a post rather than an attachment as that's easier for me to parse) and the contents of your warnings.txt file

On the warnings.txt: delete the file, start the game, cause a crash, post the newly created warnings.txt