Would you rather?

amber7666

I've never even heard of blue ants.  Try as I might it seems they're related to army ants.  I sure wouldn't want to fall down in amongst those army ants.  Are Blue Ants as dangerous?

Would rather achieve a martial arts degree from staring at the Sun until you do or one from sitting in freezing snow for a long time to learn to control your body temperature?

Posted (edited)

When in doubt pick C... or in this case the multiple choice question only has 2 options so When in doubt pick B! (These are the words to live by its how I passed high school)

Would you rather eat a rock or a spider?

Edited by Drakefell01

Posted (edited)

Eat a spider

Would you rather buy a tiny house without being sure it offers enough space or live in a big house without being sure you will always have the means to manage it?

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

A Big house.

Be cattle for an old Lich or Vampires; or be a wanderer in search of a special object.

A wanderer in search of a special object no information needed it just sounded cool.

Would you rather go cow tipping or go ziplining?

I would like to have all my friends some people call pets back.

Would you rather have a real spanking for being overly suggestive or a swift kick in the derriere for the same reason.

Bangladesh water makes my life fun cause when it flooded when I was a child that's the only time I could go out to play in the streams because there wasn't any work on those days.  Making little toy boats out of bits of wood with a pointed end like a one way sign and put a stick in the middle with piece of paper for the sail.  I would chase them down the flooded street unaware of any fear of drowning.

Would rather have gills so you can swim in the water as long as you would like or be a space man and have to find stuff to replenish your air supply on your Star Ship regularly?