Would you rather?

amber7666

I would like to be a fish but this choice needs no explanation.

Would you rather eat or be eaten? 

Eat!  I am about to feast on one sandwich deli sliced sacrificed Black Forest pig, that ate truffles and lay around in a soft bed of moss rather than mud.  Black Forest Ham.  Yum!

Would you rather travel in a train's box car to the East coast or hitch hike to the East coast with a friend to see if you can get hired to work on a Cattle Cargo ship going to Spain?

There's coasts out east in Europe So first I would need a boat but then I will hitchhike around the continent!

Would you rather Live In your current country or a country with almost 60% cheaper living standard? 

For me that is a question that makes me feel like a tree.  A tree can't move unless it is carried in a planter that allows the roots, trunk, branches, and leaves to receive care so it can travel in a terrarium.

Would you rather (whilst I wonder) at first go to the Canadian East Coast to see if your penniless self (you posted you were penniless in one other post I have read) at the East Coast of Canada; once there you could find a cargo ship carrying cattle to Spain so you could get a job working on it; so you could earn some money to spend when you get to Spain and start looking for a place to live there permanently?  Visa Green allowing you to stay and work card required, until you gain citizenship that is.

Or would you rather sit around and type complaints about your present life so it seems your computer clearly has turned you into an AI that will never see anything outside the computer monitor ever again? 

I want to live there permanently I will rent a hotel room while looking for a house then I will buy a cheap good starter house and move their then stay.

Would you rather eat a taco without a tortilla shell or eat no tacos?

Edited by Drakefell01

• 3 weeks later...

I had the last taco I will ever touch.   She said she'd suck on my burrito if I licked her taco.

Would you rather chance getting a woman pregnant or eat her out, instead of taking her out to eat; as the saying goes.

Guest deleted156886133

A: As long as she doesn't smell like an outdoor Arizona fish market at high noon, I'd eat her out. Sorry ladies. It does get rather... repellent at times.

Q: Would you rather comment here or on another thread?

Edited by UsernameWithA9
I mucked up the question by asking a 'Reasonable Question' and had to come back to edit.

A: Beginning from the position to read this post made the moment clearly a choice to comment here.

Q: When did the w3.org become a leading source for all webmasters?

Guest deleted156886133
On 8/17/2024 at 10:51 AM, Pagafyr said:

Q: When did the w3.org become a leading source for all webmasters?

You posted the same as I did initially by mistakenly asking a Reasonable Question which in another thread would elicit a Ridiculous Answer. In order for this thread to proceed, I'm going to modify your question to fit.

Q: Would you rather reveal when the W3 became a leading source of all webmasters or smoke some weed?

A: The answer is obvious since it comes from a source with an agenda. So, I'll go smoke and come back with a question.

Would you rather ask a stupid question or question a stupid person?

Question a stupid person, it can be fun.

Woud you rather buy the house of your dreams wth a loan shark and the possible constant fear of being unable to pay all the interests or buy a house you might not like  with the commitment of staying 10 years and without any fear of lacking money?

• Confused 1