Unwanted strippers...

lukenater

I recently installed a bunch of mods to play around with. After quite a while, I realized that somehow the underwear for every actor in my game is missing. I'm not sure which mod is doing it since I have a lot running. Is there a mod that will restore the underwear for everyone in the game? I'm tired of getting flashed every time I change my character's armor. Help would be much appreciated! :biggrin:

List your mods - then we can advise you which one(s) it might have been. Currently you're asking the equivalent of "My car won't go - why?" with no other information.

Sounds like you got a nude body replacer to me. There's plenty of body replacers out there that include underwear, you just have to search for them. :biggrin:

Texture and mesh replacer mods often don't use .esps. So deactivating all your mods won't solve problems relating to espless texture and mesh replacer mods. To remove their effects, you would need to go to to your mesh and texture folders and move, rename-to-disable, or delete the meshes and textures you have issues with. This will make the game refer back to the vanilla Oblivion meshes and textures since it can't find any modded ones.

So for example, you could go delete the mesh at Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\lowerbody to get rid of a nude male lower body and replace it with the vanilla Oblivion one with a loincloth. But this would create as many problems as it solved. There would be things like clipping or gaps between the lower body and ankles and the lower body and the upper body, because you are using a body mod and those other body parts are not vanilla.

So like MShoap13 says, it would be best to completely remove your nudity mod and find and install a body mod with underwear.

if installed by OBMM or bain you can just "deactivate" the mod to remove the respective files (it is not the same as just unticking the esp)... if installed by hand... the uninstall is far more difficult since you need to remove by hand all the files the mod installed.

PS: Let's say you installed HGEC by hand... the simpler way to remove it is getting the OMOD version... install it and deactivate it afterward, this grants all the files are removed in the process, even those originally there since they were overwrote.

Edited by nosisab