Important

Dark0ne

Ok, now I have a query. If we can't use any advanced weaponry or technology, then for the rest of us who are stuck in space, how do we get down to Earth? We can land in Drop Ships, but after which we have to ditch them, right?

And the scenario you came up with is shades of Battlestar Galactica 1980. Not that it's a bad thing, just amusing.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it, so must just be coincidence. As for how to get there, the ban doesn't prevent using it under heavy security and secrecy. But let it be openly known that you had it... So yeah, you can use a transport and set up a secret base there, just as long as nobody else on the planet knows about it.

ah HA, i know what your going to do, your going to destroy the universe, and everyone wakes up on the same planet, and the planet was the only surviving planet , although, the planet is HUGE, and we all start out own group, convincing raiders to join us, just liek Fallout Tactics Brotherhood Of Steel, if it goes that way, i would be loving it, in fact, i would be clocking up 3 posts a day on it if it happens

Oh for god sake... I've been here from the beginning of the snowarena, the snow holded out for 6 pages till everyone was tired of the snowballs. So what did we do... We introduced things to keep the arena alive because almost everyone will agree, if we had kept throwing snowballs the arena would never have lasted this long! Sure sure we kept the snow-label, but most of us just set snow in front cause we had too! As even Peregrine said! Malchiks, Slaiv, Mojlnir and most of all the others their posts had nothing to do anymore with snow! And stop trying to say otherwise... The proof is there...

And you say you dont understand where the new scenario came from? If you would have read Peregrines posts and the other posts in this thread I think it would have explained everything quiete clearly! And this time I had nothing to do with this scenario...

Be carefull who you call ignorant...

funny i thought i meant to edit that....

but maybe i didnt join on page 1 but one or 2 days later at page 7 isn't all that bad and there still were snowballs, just more advanced kinds true that maybe Ancalagon, Mojlnir and Acrid were all nothing to do witrh snow but they were mostly always like that throughout the whole thing.

I wouldn't say so i have been reading all f this stuff, and all i hear are suggestions of modifying ideas and then getting rid of ideas and how the ideas could work.. perhaps explaining it to a poor lost Mjlnir and i would help or at least a finger in the right direction?

I'm sorry if I overreacted but this is how the current scenario runs as everybody knows by now Peregrine died in the war thanks to some unknown commander and his fleet. There were some fightings left to clear up the remainings of Peregrine. Now this is where the new scenario begins. Peregrine introduced a new massive planet New Earth, colonised by the survivors of Earth II altough on this planet there are no spaceships because the people there dont have the technology. There technology is something more like the one we have.

Now what happend to the war? Nothing, you might say it was paused. Since there isnt much left to do in outer space but scooping up bodys and rebuild everything that was destroyed all survivors come down to New Earth to start a new life. I died in the war so I introduced a new character on New Earth, other people use the same character, the choice is yours.