Important

Dark0ne

We could also do a modern times setting. Let's say that either a global nuclear war, climate change, or meteor strike has created the dawn of a new Ice Age. The survivors have to fight for remaining resources and structures like dams, power plants, arable land, military bases, etc. We could also allow for cloning stations which would take care of the "nobody really dies" bit.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

medievil times sounds ok.

then..probably which you all will disagree with me, due to my NOD base.....can we try out a Command And Conquer 1 theme...mmm....flame tanks and minigunners =......let me think

if that idea isnt liked, then medievil times is good....NO COMETS...

There are lots of things to do with snow. I'm out of the current scenario but will be happy to come back. I rather like Ancalagon's idea that everyone goes away for whatever reason or other and come back to find it all different. But it would be nice if you could stick with a character that doesn't have to fight. In most role plays there are advisers etc. I have to kill enough beasties in Morrowind! Let those who want to fight do so but have scope for others too.

my guys just dead for now...literally...dead...just add a un infront of dead though.

when the next scenario comes by, ill be back in, for now, ill just make azgorth run, and assumed dead, and my undead guy stand there till he magically dies and appears in the new scenario, untill then

no more unlimited supply of donuts and coffee...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *Chokes*

1) It's hardly agreed on by everyone.

2) They do have a point... medieval stuff is so common as an rpg setting... modern would seem like much more fun!

3) There's still stuff unresolved in the current universe!

4) If you need a new scenario, I've got a way to do it without just abandoning the current one.

1) It's hardly agreed on by everyone.

2) They do have a point... medieval stuff is so common as an rpg setting... modern would seem like much more fun!

3) There's still stuff unresolved in the current universe!

4) If you need a new scenario, I've got a way to do it without just abandoning the current one.

Ok, ok....

Yeah, we could go nomadic/caveman period :lol: !!! Anyway, I do have a transition between scenarios without dropping the current one....The main reason i adapted a medievil one is because everybody kept complaining abou the spacehips. Modern will just evolve into it again....

And btw when I say medievil, I mean REAL medievil stuff, like the Inquisition, or the Crusades, and not the traditional fantasy setting....