The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Since the beginning of the snow fight, Trandoshan has been hiding away in a separate dimension experimenting with snow-virology. After Exodius' explosion, trandoshan popped from nowhere with a can of unknown substance. He pops the top, and releases his deadly snow-virus. Anyone who posts on the page this message appears on has caught the virus, and will soon turn to snow.

• 3 weeks later...

- - Report from : Fifoo - -

- - Level : Top Secret - -

- - Object : Snow-virus - -

Sunday 04/18/2010, 01:02 AM

... Unfortunately, a glitch in the Continuum moved the snow-virus to the location of Bermuda Triangle where I actualy made some experiments about the Hutchison's effect. And due to the abnormal electromagnetic field's high activity, a vortex suddenly appeared at the same time and swallowed up the snow-virus before it expand on earth. The weather forecast and solar-wind activity regained then their peaceful state and the vortex disappeared as fast as it came.

All is on a normal state now...

Fifoo.

- - End of Report - -

(By the way eXodius, its marTin, not marLin :verymad:. )

(but, no hurt feelings, i don't suppose everyone reads my username as thorougly as i do!)

Anyway, back to virtual reality now...

-

While martin explodes he thinks to himself "is this really worth it?" of course it is!

*casts uber healing spell (actually stolen from jonnym's inventory [are you oblivion, jonny?]) and magically reforms*

Ha, exodius, you can't win that way! Well, i better gather up some snow now...

• 2 weeks later...

lol fiffo i had no idea anyone else would knew that guy -nice in action report. :biggrin:

anyway! *hoshi comes in being chased by the bear eventually leading him onto the ice where a harmonic dance between the two occurs after which the beast lands against a tree and falls unconscious.*

well that was wierd.

*vesemir comes out of the snow and runs to hoshi, trying to warn him. the bear's self destruction activates, it glows with an evil green light and explodes, and throws vesemir back in the snow. "well this was a waste of time..."he

thinks.

he tries to find hoshi in the smoke. he calls him, hoping for him to reply. but no sound is made.

when the smoke settles, he sees hoshi is peacefully listening to whatever he likes to listen to with in-ear phones and drinking semi-frozen milkshakes with a crazy straw.

right when everything was well, the lich king decides to move down from his throne of ice to get some wafers from the evil cabinet of death. DO SOMETHING!!!*