The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Seeing that Shinjioh is back Chaosmaker gives him a welcoming gift of a snow ball in a face and begins to run. Unfortunatly to his horror he trips over Sogendas motionless body and falls...and begins to laugh at the wierdness :wacko: in Sogendas face after being crushed be Shinjioh :wacko:

Shinjioh wipes the snow off his face

"Nice to see you guys kept the snow cold in my absence"

Shinjioh spoons up some snow, runs right up to Chaosmaker (who is laughing like a derranged baboon" and flings the snow into his face, after which he bolts away, gets tired and resumes his trudging.

Look here everyone! I have built my own "snowcastle"! It has rooms for everybody!

It's totally free to live here, but if you feel generous you can allways pay the 2 "yeti-guards" outside the front door an extra 100 gold, just if you want of course... But remember that I don't take resposibility for broken legs and such :dry:

Wellcome in everybody! There's nothing you can't find in this castle, and it is big like... like... well, like nothing you have ever seen before :biggrin:

And a message to all you "big-snowcastle-haters" around the world, you can't melt it down or destroy it!!! Because I asked azura to protect it! And she promised to do that as long as I clean her clothes one time every week, and I will continue to do that, so all you evil minded snowcastle haters can put snowballs in your noses!

:surprise:

Ok! Ok! I fire the Yeti-guys! Now it's totally free to enter the castle!

Happy?

Oh, and don't forget to throw a snowball on Igor (the castle-servant) when you see him, he didn't clean my underpants yesterday, and he is still hiding somwhere... Can't find the little *censored*...

:cool2:

Ah! Good malchik! You found Idio... I mean Igor!

Now clean the floor Igor!

Igor:

Nevah!!!! You Bastah!!!! *throws a snowball*

*splash*

Me:

*Removes the snow from my face and turns around to throw back the snow on Igor*

Baaaaastaaaaaahhhh yourself!!!! ... Eh... Where did the little *censored* go?

Malchik Clone nr. [ERROR]! Did you see where he went?.. And beside, do you think you can find a way to get someone to clean the floor? I hate that smell... What the hell have you eaten?