The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

sit on my face, and tell me that you love me!

i sit on your face and tell you that i love you! too!

i love to hear you oralise, when i'm between your thighs!

you ban me awaaay!!

sit on my face, and let my lips embrace you!

i'll sit on your face and our love will be true!

life can be fine if we all SIXTY-NINE!!!!

if we sit on the faces of those that we love thenwecanjustumarsomthingwithablah we'll be blow away!!!!!

-monty python, sit on my face

Malchik clone '2bloodyknackeredaftertheelection', feeling that the song is inappropriate for the ears of those under the age of 7 billion light years (the age of consent in the snow arena), teleports Sypron to somewhere between a block of ice of the toughness of tungsten and a hard place. He also drinks the beer before disappearing into the outer realms in search of a pan-galactic gargle blaster.

Adras starts giggling at Sypron and spills his wings on the ground. Disgruntled, he picks them up and throws them in the garbage. He then goes to the spot where the next Malchik clone with a silly name just was and finds a small black box. The box has the names of all of the Malchik clones and their functions. He smiles and puts it in his un-breakinable pocket safe. The only way to get in the safe is fingerprint, voice, eye recognition, password, and a code lock. It was meant to avoid mind hackers from getting in. He smiles and watches Sypron scream the lyrics to the song frantically, all the while being smushed by an ice chunk the size of an ice cube. But its very heavy. He then starts humming a Hevia song.

sypron, returning from the ice cube of not-so-toughness apologises for the kids under 7 billion light years and blames the whole accident on the beer.

• 2 weeks later...