The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Abu seeks Divine Intervention for one of his men to get all the pieces, put them back together, and destroy SkoomaCat AGAIN. He also upgrades the Snow Arena's graphics card to handle all of everyone's stuff.

He then renames the Robe of Chaos to the Robe of Sorrow, since SkoomaCat is getting to many ideas on what to do with it (why couldn't Arena be created around something different?).

Abu looks at SkoomaCat like Marlo does to Abu (I named my guy after my cat) when he plays to rough. SkoomaCat feels the need to go around the Snow Arena caterwalling.

For some reason, SkoomaCat is gripped by the need to brick up the entrances to catering firms. He does this for a while, and returns to where Abu's minions* have brought together the Robe of Chaos/Sorrow.

"I recognize your Stooping God as subordinate to the First Icer and the Bibulous Arbiter, and equal to the other Early Shapers such as the Scorekeeping General (or is it Colonel Mustard?) and the Hammer. My personal preference runs toward the Mad God...but it could reasonably be argued that a god who doesn't believe in gods is mad.

I ask you two things, though: What sort of god allows himself to become part of the historical record, and is it not, by definition, blasphemy to worship an atheistic god?"

*For some reason, this brings to mind "Minced Onions".

Abu would consider Peregrine more of a can-be-believed-in god, instead of God or Allah.

SkoomaCat is dead for the third time! Ah!

Meanwhile, olohuvoP is being questioned of his loyalty to Peregrine. Abu raises his hand, charging the Robe of Sorrow up.

"All non-believers will be destroyed." Abu tells him.

Oh no! The much-feared SIZE 7 RED TEXT OF DOOM!

So far:

1) Railgun at Abramul. Reversed by the time thingie anyway.

2) Plasma blast at SkoomaCat's dimention. Plasma, even if coherent, isn't capable of trans-dimensional travel. It also isn't effective for curing insanity. (I thought this one was a rail gun?) Additionally, this was revealed to have taken place in a dream.

3) Another attempt to hit Abramul with a rail gun. Side effect of flu shot.

4) Attempted to kill SkoomaCat with non-existent "Robe of Power"

5) Claimed that SkoomaCat died for no stated reason.

The grand total is 0

EDIT: Also, please don't break the page.

EDIT: Also, please don't break the page.

Your computer must suck, because the page doesn't look broken to me. :glare:

Fine then. Abu will walk away because he shouldn't be trying to convert weirdos dressed up as cats to Peregrinism.

Ok. olohuvoP, do you bow down to Peregrine?

Malchik clone drops leaflets on all participants. Peregrine has just converted to the religion of Panjandrumism and left all known planets and universes to find his inner peace. Those worshipping him in his old form are now considered heretics of the worst form. They are attacked on sight by everything, especially cats, computer games, the complex wiring behind the pc and schoolteachers.

Malchik also passes out an endless regeneration spell to everyone, except Peregrine, who is no longer to be found in the known multiverse.

He then warps to the planet of Alfa Dollar to play the slots.

Abu flees from the mortal world to his own imagination. His body implodes, and his soul re-enters the mortal world to search for a new body. He gets back to his fleet to get a new body. He Stroggifies himself to look like an elite Strogg marine. No one knows it is Abu, so therefor he isn't hunted. He also casts the Endless Regeneration spell Malchik Clone has mistakenly given him to make him invincible. However, as a result, all his magicka is temporarily gone, and all his spells he knows are written on scrolls and hidden away in his flag ship's cargo hold. He grabs a Nail Gun, and goes around killing people endlessly. He loses all knowledge of his cargo hold until he finds the key to his mind, hidden in the depths of his subconsious. However, to reach his subconsious mind, he must first travel through a portal.

When Abu reaches the portal, he will gain back all of his previous knowledge, and keep the infinite regeneration spell as an active effect.

Unfortunately for the universe, it is merely a product of the Almightly Lord Peregrine's mind. As its creator departs, so does the universe. As Peregrine contemplates His inner peace (and His outer peace too), the universe blinks out of existence.

But Peregrine is a merciful god. After a few eternities of contemplating Himself, Peregrine decides to recreate the universe. Well, all of it with the exception the troublesome Malchik clone. With a thought from His mind, the universe blinks back in, almost the same as He had left it. On an icy windswept plain on a distant planet, Abu finds two boxes lying at his feet.

The first is a case of anti-snowballs, resting in their protective forcefields, and covered in warning labels. The second is a gift-wrapped box with an obnoxiously large bow. The tag reads: "To: My most loyal servant. From: God."