The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

as evilkoal, master of the good, unrighteous, and strangely flavored (and colored) sugar drinks, hops over the picket fence into the snow arena he notices the old man speaking of such things as bananana splits, and stickyness. "hmm, this just gave me an idea!" he thinks to himself. "I shall be back with the ultimate fight enhancer!" he screams, all of a sudden, he disappears in a waterfall of purple sugar-drink. as suddenly as he disappeared, he re appeared with a glove attached to his hand and forearm, and began grabbing everybody that he could find, making them collapse with the power of "electric snow!"

• 2 weeks later...

Mark walked out of the shadows and proudly announced: “I’m back. Sorry I took so long. I was playing around with the email and I had some problems with validation. But I’m back now.”

Then he took out his chainsaw and cut off Evilkoal’s head, laughing as he did so.

The Goddess danced in the bloody rain. No amount of Spam, banana splits or honey slush balls could bring down her mood. She had defeated the evil of her own making. Now she glorified in the slaughter of Marcus Wolfe and his wonderous decapitation. Then she began to sing...

"..take me home..to the place I belong...."

Marcus Wolfe screamed at the terrible singing of the Spam Goddess. He revved up his chainsaw to 'ultimate cutting mode' just to drown it out.

He then proceeded to cut down a massive redwood, which crushed the source of the terrible singing.

Content, Marcus decided he would go meet some friends of his at Tim Horton's (even though he didn't drink coffee)

The giant Redwood Tree fell upon the signing Goddess, crushing her vocal cords and stopping her joyous singing. She sat up, brushed twigs out of her hair, gave the stink eye to Marcus and spoke with a raspy voice...

"Everyone's a critic..."

Marcus Wolfe sat down with his friends, Johnny Canuck (the Canadian equivalent of Uncle Sam), Jamie Beaver, Moose, George Bear and Jean the Bison, helping himself to a pile of donuts at the center of the table.

although it took quite a while, evilkoal grew his body back using the ultimate power of red snow and cherry koolaid!

seeing the pile of donuts, evilkoal decided to eat marcus because by his reasoning, marcus had eaten more donuts than were left on the table so there was at least thirty pounds of donuts inside marcus.

as evilkoal swallowed marcus, his friends, and the table whole, he realised that he had forgotten about the spam goddess...

The Goddess looked down at Marcus and Evilkoal and shook her head in amusement.

She then got out her magical sewing kit and sewed back Evilkoal's head. It was a little crooked but otherwise ok. She was NOT after all, a domestic goddess.

She then took both Marcus and Evilkoal but the ears and told them if they didn't behave better they would not get any Spam for dinner.

"GRRAAAAH!! Marcus does not like spam, unless by spam you mean one or more of the following:

African Buffalo

Albatross

Alligator

Anteater

Antelope

Armadillo

Badger

Beaver

Bison/American buffalo

Camel

Capybara

Caribou

Chihuahua

Chimpanzee

Chinchilla

Chipmunk

Crocodile

Deer

Dolphin

Dugong

Echidna

Elephant

Elk

Gerbil

Gibbon

Goat

Goose

Gopher

Gorilla

Groundhog

Grouse

Guinea Pig

Hamster

Hedgehog

Hippopotamus

Horse

Kangaroo

Kiwi bird

Koala

Lemming

Llama

Manatee

Mole

Monkey

Moose

Mountain Goat

Mouse

Musk Ox

Orangutan

Ostrich

Panda

Peccary

Penguin

Platypus

Porcupine

Possum

Pronghorn

Quail

Rabbit

Raccoon/Tanuki

Ram

Rat

Rhinoceros

Seal

Sea Lion

Snake

Squirrel

Tapir

Tortoise

Turtle

Vole

Wallaby

Walrus

Water Buffalo

Whale

Wild Boar

Wildebeest

Zebra

Other wise......."

He kicked the spam goddess in the face and backflipped several meters. Unfortunately, this triggered a chain reaction resulting in Marcus clinging to a moon-bound rocket for dear life.