The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Spyro is furious with wolfie's deeds and Calls upon his dragon army.He also offers to help those who wish to stop this twisted soul :starwars: (no not darth vader)

"WOOOHOOOOO!" Marcus shouted. "Damn, I always wanted to be on a spaceship, but I could never afford one." He strode up and down the speedy starcraft. "Well, perhaps I can finally put these to use." He said, pulling the stolen Canadarm blueprints from his back pocket.

Spyro is furious with wolfie's deeds and Calls upon his dragon army.He also offers to help those who wish to stop this twisted soul :starwars:

Gman021 sees spyro1201's dragons quickly closing in on his ship, seeing their VERY scary fire balls...

"I don't want to lose another ship," he thinks.

Gman pulls a lever and pushes a button in the cockpit, releasing his Super-Powered Hydrogen Bombs. He sets the timer to a mere 5 seconds, and then he "Drifts" into Hyperspace (thanks to his Handy-Dandy Tunneling Organ), and zips away, saving Marcus Wolfe in the process.

While gman021 doesn't necessarily like Marcus, someone has to save him from his own stupidity. :rolleyes:

He watches the countdown timer on a screen in his cockpit:

http://seniordesign.engr.uidaho.edu/2005_2006/timesup/img/countdown_timer.gif

The Child Goddess looks up with frozen tears still on her cheek.

"I like Dragons..." she tells Gman sourly.

Her stuffed white rabbit then begins to hop following Marcus Wolfe....

The stuffed white rabbit hopped along watching Marcus Wolfe.

As Wolfe pulled blueprints out of his back pocket the rabbit rose upon his hind paws, pulled out a pocket watch and checked the time.

Suddenly Marcus's blueprints developed an oddly reflective surface..

As the rabbit looked up Marcus Wolfe fell through the Looking Glass.

The stuffed rabbit wiggled his nose, put away his pocket watch and flopped happily back to his Goddess.

Marcus escaped in a smaller ship, with a replica of the Canadarm attached.

"Now I can molest giant space aliens! Muhahahahaha!"

Ok, that was a joke.

Seriously, I have no intentions of molesting giant space aliens.

gman021 wonders why exactly Marcus Wolfe ejected in the middle of Hyper Space... :huh:

He also tells Lisnpuppy that the Dragons were only robotic. I mean come on! Real dragons in space?! Everyone knows they live in caves...

Realizing that he ejected in hyperspace, Marcus used the Canadarm to grab a hold of the spaceship. Unfortunately, this caused them all to crash on an unknown planet.

Actually since Marcus Wolfe had fallen into the Looking Glass...he did crash a spaceship...just not the one he thought.

Actually since Marcus Wolfe had fallen into the Looking Glass...he did crash a spaceship...just not the one he thought.

"Whoa! Trippy!" gman021 thinks.

"I REALLY have to lay off the narcotics..."

OT: I really don't do drugs. I'm clean! :D