The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

• 2 weeks later...

And you'd know everything about cheesewhizzing, wouldn't you, you little purple dragon?

Marcus threw a loggerhead turtle at Steve, causing his head to explode.

(question not the explosion)

HMhm. I see. Here, let me find another endangered species I can throw at your fat head, you arrogant male without a father. Just because you know the law doesn't mean you are the law.

I may not be the law but i at least follow it.Unlike you.I'll temporarily leave the snow arena until the cheezewhiz crisis is over,AND before this turns into an unnecessary argument.Goodbye all

Alright! N00b dragon quit! Now only the cool people are left in the arena! now, if you'll excuse me, I'll find some panda to throw at someone....

What? You mean only you are left? I think falling in the minority when you count yourself in a certain group is kinda pointless, especially if that minority consists of only one.

The Goddess, who was now covered in snow and ice...looked at her once flowing but now iceicled hair. She suddenly shook her head and all the ice flew off her hair and knocked the chainsaw out of Marcus's hand and him facedown in the snow...broke open the portal to release Spyro from the endless. She then went looking for this so called Col. Sheppard to kick him back through a StarGate.