The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Katshy decides to come out of his bubble, enters TGM, setscale 2 and additem 000000a 10000. Now he has 10000 lockpics and uses all of them to open the box of secret snow-doom. With this he creates a portal to go back in time. He goes back to Thors mother, before he was born, and kills her. He then kills his would-be father.

He comes back to the normal time, and calliton runs at him. Katshy just pushes him away and slaps him in the face. Calliton runs away to his mum until she kisses it better, then he comes back. Katshy proposes an alliance between himself and calliton and while waiting for callitons reply, makes a statue of snow, that looks like a Liger (napoleon dinomite anyone?).

Ouch you hit me hard lol, time has no meaning to me and laughs at Katshy's attempt on my life, i was adopted. You killed the wrong Family :verymad: .

Apocalypse, knowing Thor. likes to stomp too much, jumps at the last instant before impact... The force from the jump eases his tongue off of the flagpole... he then proceeds to throw an epic snowball at Thor. which hits him right in the face with epic force...

Thor Swings away from the Epic Snowball, then pics up a snowball so huge it blocks out the sun, and throws it at apocalypse1138 at epic force.