The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

KATSHYS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shouts katshy...

He gets really cheesed off and obliterates everyone...

Under Act 4: Obliteration, there is NO way out of this, you are OBLITERATED, you cannot come back in any shape or form, or in any way. There is no YOU. There is no YOU to come back. As i obliterated you, i also obliterated any former self, in the past, present or future. Any attempt to come back is impossible. You cannot time travel, or live in a bubble, or ANYTHING. YOU ARE OBLITERATED!!

As everyone is dead, katshy claps his hands and he is gone, to the land of the gods, where under Act 91: Otherworlds, you cannot go, already be there or even think of, as you are obliterated. Also under Act 91: Otherworlds, you cannot travel to any other-worldly dimension, universe or oblivion plane, as i obliterated you.

THIS IS THE END OF THE SNOW ARENA, FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. you canot come back and say anything, under Act 3: Shut the hell up, because, well, the names self explanitory.

Note i am Invincible and can not be "Obliterated". I am extremely Angry at your poor attempt at destroying me when i am "Invincible", it means i Can not die, Thor then evil laughs, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, ha, ha at catshy, and then stomps on him.

well first of all, ok YOUR invincible, but all other living things, apart from me and the gods, are dead. So your alone. And anyway i'm in the land of the gods, which you cannot go to... you might aswell type in TGM and kill yourself...