The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

In Purgatory New Jersey, Malchik dusts's off the vaporisation of oblvion with a glass of red biddy. The time of retirement is on him. He shakes his head over the insane Acrid, who would destroy a million innocent people to get one man.

He hitches a ride in the belly of a Vogon space ship and falls asleep to the sound of boring poetry. He remembers the cave witches in his dreams, one in particular sings loudly about a wizard's staff having a knob on the end.

He wonders about this as darkness overtakes him.

OOC> Night, night.

*Dijas finished his NEW SNOW CATAPULT!!!

«Thanks for the help, Malchick!» says Dijas.

«Thanks, who?» says Malchick's clone 69.

*Dijas suspects something is not well. «These guys are going to blow up my new catapult again. It can't be! Who the f*** are you, if you are not Malchick?»

«I'm Sixty-nine. I'm Sixty-eight's brother. He's coming with a real good snow catapult. And so are coming Seventy and Seventy-one, each one with his snow catapult.»

«Good greef, I would swear you were Malchick.»

*Malchick's clones 68, 70 and 71 arrive at Dijas' base. They say it is time for war. They want to have revenge from his terrible father.

*Dijas appreciates their help, although he doesn't quite understand whats going on.

*Acrid now mad with radiation in the brain fires nuke everywhere!!! he fires at Adam Neko, and pack rats fortress in the sky, missles at shins castle, missles on the battle field, missils everywhere there is a time travwel device, eventauly the earth2 and earth1 cumble into chaos!

BBBAAAANNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything goes nova, sombody realy should of done somthing about Acrids nukes sooner.

Somewhere on the edge of the universe, Peregrine presses a button. His new snow-powered physics defying machine activates, instantly rewriting the laws of nuclear reactions, making the use of nukes impossible. Just to be sure they don't appear again, he activates his time machine as well, undoing all the effects of Acrid's latest nuking.

Yes, you read that right. Find something a bit more creative, nukes no longer work!

BOW TO THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE ( see malchik what your flea's can do )!!!!

*A large beam is formed out of the airship and soon an army of 2.000.000 snowsoldiers sets foot on teh battlefield ( now you know where I needed all the snow for) As soon as Rat gives the command to engage all remaining castles the canons on the ship clear a bombardment path, burying all under massive snowballs. Soon Rat gives order to send in a detachement of tanks*

Lord of the Universe 1248582 - the others 0