The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

MWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA as the ground shakes, uses seasonal powers to change the weather to extra sunny with a temp of 128c :devil: :devil:

disappears mwha ha ha ha ha wheres your snow now.

Joke's on you thor. I snuck onto the battlefield and used an unbreakable enchantment to make the snow unmeltable the night before this battle began. ;D Edited by theabyss

Joke's on you thor. I snuck onto the battlefield and used an unbreakable enchantment to make the snow unmeltable the night before this battle began. ;D

Good thinking.

*quickly makes a pile of snowballs and throws them with sniper-like precision at each missile causing them all to explode before they can cause any real harm to the battle field, then proceeds to repeatedly cast the midas avalanche spell on everyone in sight*

Luckily, I wasn't in sight at that moment, because I was making a spell. A spell that attracts debris like a magnet, and forms it into its previous form, in this case a missile.

*casts the new spell and jumps onto the back of the missile. steers it towards theabyss and leaps off to safety before the bullet hits him*

Generates a snowsaber and passes it to theabyss. As the missile nears him, he slices it in half causing it to separate and explode the mountain of snow behind him. The snow like a surfing wave starts to cover everyone around.

the explosion is big enough to break down vesemir's icy prison, but not enough to harm him.

he looks around, and sees omeletter over theabyss, mending his wounds.

martin is apparently looking for fudgecicles in his fridge.

commander's going like: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

vesemir, seeing stuff is apparently quiet, takes out his cellphone, calls for a hundred steamy, juicy prime ribs, a thousand roast chickens, and pizzas so beautiful, they would make you weep.

when the order arrives, vesemir loads it all into a giant cannon, and, while Shouting "MERRY CHRISTMAS, YO HO HO!!!" fires it up to commander's ship, disarming it thoroughly and knocking it out of its course.

afterward, there is a rain of food (as seen in the animation "cloudy with a chance of meatballs"). a giant steak hits martin in the head. :P.

Edited by vesemir the witcher