The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

*Adam Neko confirms the orders to bomb and hopefully destroy ShinJiOh's new castle. Orange Squadron quickly charts a course to the newly formed planet, and then procedes to bomb the castle, with Adam Neko in the lead in his Slayn & Korpil B-Wing Heavy Assault Starfighter. After a heavy hour of strafing the castle, it appears that the fighters have done their work. Having depleted their supply of rockets, the squadron plots a quick course back to Peregrines fleet, wherever it may be. *

*The fact that Peregrine's life was saved by Ancalagon's tomfoolery, didn't matter much to Ancalagon. Though he supposed Peregrine should be greatfull that his life was spared the firery and horrendous death as the universe collapsed in on itself, since had they not left their ship they would not have survived. Ancalagon thus decided to settle down on a small world on the fringes of the universe and create a peacfull society devoted to building beatiful strucutres out of Ice and snow. So he created...the ICE ELVES! And in high orbit above the Planet he watched his children flourish and build marvelous things to behold. And around the planet and upon its moon he set a watch of mighty battleships and cruisers and juggernauts and orangutangs. Just in case...For he held his children at the highest value and would loathe if anything should happen to them. And the Ice Elves became proficient at hurling snowballs and building mighty Ice towers stronger than adamant. ^_^

Universe II, Outer Rim: Crusade +1:30 Hours

Adam Neko's arrival is a welcome suprise for Peregrine's fleet commanders. But it still doesn't help the supply problems standing in the way of a full scale attack. With most of his support base lost in the destruction of the universe, Peregrine has only a few freighters to keep his fleet operational, and a depressingly small supply of anti-snow missiles. The construction equipment carried in those frieghters will help, but not immediately. For now, Peregrine chooses a more subtle strategy.

As the construction ships land on the newly formed planet below, a group of gunship scouts head off, jumping to hyperspace bound for suspected targets all over the new universe.

Ancalagon's World: Crusade +19:45 Hours

"Death to the heretic!"

"Send him back to hell!"

The chant of the mob approaching Ancalagon's fortress echoed across the snowy plains. A massive army of Ice Elves stood waiting outside, row after row of archers protected by a solid wall of ice pikes. "BURN THE HERETIC!" The call rose above the background noise. Firing as one, the archers released their fire-tipped arrows. Ancalagon's walls began melting under the assault, bringing him closer and closer to the death waiting for him below.

Bathed in the surreal glow of a nearby nebula, Mojlnir gazes from the control bridge of his shipyard command facility. The massive yard is a hive of activity, as workers bustle with an intense feeling of purpose around the capitol ships now under construction.

Having just recieved word of the successful shake-down trials of his four new classes of starship, Mojlnir indulges himself a cup of tea. The yard, stretched out over 10 square kilometers on the surface of a small moon in an eliptical orbit around a rocky ice planet, is a marvel of engineering. The entire facility is covered with a massive ionized force field which allows workers to move about unprotected while providing shielding from harmful radiation and hostile attack.

In low geosynchronous orbit over the moon, a small group of pug-nosed space tugs holds a giant astroid in perfect alignment. The astroid, rich in titanium, adamantium, carbon and silicon is destined for the molecular dissembler located at the far end of the yard. The dissembler, a wonder of nanotechnology, breaks astroids down to the molecular level and then transports the raw minerals and metals to the nano-constructors, which handle the bulk of the yard work.

Close examination of the ships in dry-dock reveals what appear to be clouds of dust swirling over the surface. This dust is in fact independently programmed swarms of nanotech constructors, the use of which has allowed Mojlnir to build a fleet in a fraction of time it would normally take.

Curious as to the progress of his troops, Moljnir picks up the phone and places a call to the cloning faciltiy.

"Get me Harrison...I don't care where he is. Get him on the line NOW." growls Mojlnir as he gazes out the window at the distantly roiling neubla.

<ooc: The Ice Elves are the Children of Ancalagon, and therefore they cannot turn against him, if Peregrine is implying that I be murdered at the hands of my own children...^_^

*Wailing in terror, the Ice Elves flee to their lord. They beg him to set things right and stop the forces of Peregrine from destroying the beautiful towers and their homes. Ancalagon, with sorrow upon his face, tells his children that he cannot, for Peregrine is too mighty. Therefore they must take their beautiful ships and flee the planet. They must seek out a place far from war and death and sorrow. Rising from his throne, and bidding his Children to flee this place, Ancalagon names the strongest of his Children, Ranyar Admaron, the new Lord of the Ice Elves.

"Go now, leave this place. My sins have finally caught up with me and I do not want my Children to share or suffer the burden of the sins of their father. I will go out now and face Peregrine's forces as a Lord, rather than hide in my fortress like a craven coward."

*Though defeated, Ancalagon holds himself up proud and goes out to meet the growing mob. After a long battle and slaying many of the enemy, Ancalagon succumbs to his wounds. The mob casts him upon his knees and binds him in Ice Chains and they take him before Peregrine. Thrown to his knees before the mighty Bird-Man, Ancalagon, haggard, bleeding from wounds, and just looking like crap in general, says:

"You may do what you want with me, because of my actions I deserve such a fate. But let not your wrath touch my children, for they are innocent in all of this, and had no part in my actions. When you are done wih me, leave this place, never return to it and let my Children live in peace. In this you have sown the seeds of your own destruction, and you shall reap what you have sown if you ever return here. Hearken to my words and remember them well, this is your Doom, Peregrine, and I advise you to not take my words lightly. I have no more to say to you, if placing my head upon a pike makes you feel better, then I suggest you do so and be done with it."

*Ancalagon looks up defiantly at Peregrine, and he accepts his fate, whatever that may be.

Roland and his mercenaries finally decide there vacation is over and send out fliers saying that they are awaiting jobs. They have no clue of the destruction and chaos that has happened over their vacation and out right they really don't give a F%&^ destruction to them means war and war means money.

OCC wow to many things have happened to keep up with so i said f*&% it.

also the whole &^&*&& thing is im trying to keep it clean. unless im allowed to say it instead of putting in ^*&^&&. ok just thought i'd add that

*Shin lies with his face deep in the snow of his destroyed castle. Acastle that was destroyed by more starships that weren't ancalagon's just some renegade ships destroying something that was newly built.

*Shin rolls over and looks to the skies, waiting for the next blood hungry moron to blow up the planet in a fit of power lust. There shin lies with no point in building anything as it will get destroyed. Even a simple snowball can help none here. :rip:

OOC> cya guys i'm not going to post here anymore i may read but i wont post. why cant you just go back to snow. I blew up the entir universe and you still think you all have ships that magically survived. (except ancalagon who had a good reason) :angry2:

Bloodied and generally abused by DiCaprio clones Malchik is close to Death (That is Death, Indiana). He swallows his elixir of replay time and joins the retired ShinJiOh in the castle that has not yet been destroyed. Erecting a shield of total impenetrability +100% resist everything everything ever known and still to be discovered over the whole castle, he sits down to watch ROTK.

He yells through to Shin. "Let the kids play. We can get down to some serious partying!"

Outerspace: A new world --0.600

As from the moment the "Pegasus" landed on Mars II the Survivors of Earth II start building a new home, on the stormy and dustiest planet. Soon Pack Rat's palace was finished and several towns were created. Pack Rat also gave orders to contruct planetary defences strong enough to hold of 5 "Pegasus" and this time with their own powersupply.

Soon the hangars for the remaining fleets were complete. The Juggernauts and Titans landed on Mars II.

Mars II is a horrible place to live but the survivors of Earth II had no problems living there. There was only one way off the planet. The atmosphere of Mars II cannot be entered because everything that enters the atmosphere would burn. There is only one place were there is acces to Mars II. However Pack Rat gave orders to create a huge dock. Several battleships were stationned nearby the dock.

The dock had two purposes, a dock and a fortress. The fortress contained several satellites so Pack Rat would be able to communicate with other galaxies. Pack Rat also ordered that the colony's, who were space stations had to be abandonned and they had to come to Mars II.

Before Earth II was destroyed and millions of people were killed the colony's were ordered to construct Titans. Every colony completed their fleet of several Titans and were waiting for orders of their Lord. But since all communication with Earth II was gone they kept waiting. Now they got word to abandon the colony's and bring the Titans to Mars II.

Two weeks later all the colony's had landed on Mars II.

Altough Mars II was a stormy dusty planet there were enormous resource deposits on Mars II.

Pack Rat decided that he had seen enough suffering and decided to remain neutral.

Soon Pack Rat's army and Mars II was back at the former glory of Earth II.

However, this time Mars II remained neutral.