What would you do in case of a zombie outbreak?

rausheim

What's your basic plan?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Stay home with a shotgun pointing at the door
    • Rescue friends and family
    • Go to a "safe" zone
    • Try to find a cure
    • Suicide (can't live in a world like this)
    • Rausheim's plan (Go north where zombies can't move cos of cold and have loads of guns)
    • Kuraikiba's plan ("make shift weapons" and kill zombies)
    • Ub3rman123's plan (Become a zombie with a weird outfit for the sake of lulz)
    • Go on a zombie-killing spree!
    • BRAAAAAIINZZZ!!!! (Already a zombie)

After gathering any relatives/loved ones that I was sure was NOT going to eat my brains...

I would first get as far from the cities as I could. (And use zombies for target practice on my way out XD)

Then I would go raid the country bumkin grocery for food and an initial water supply.

Then I would go to the nearest old neighborhood. Trust me, in my state, we have tornado shelters fit to survive a nuke. I would try my level best to find a house with a fresh water well. (There are plenty in the country out here)

I would then raid a fireworks store and load up. If I had not found a place to hunker that had water I would also stock up on purification pills.

I would then set it up that I could blow up any zombies that came near. But odds are, we would never see more than four or five zombies at a time cause we got the hell out of dodge.

Then I would visit a pharmacy...

We would also be well armed. We like our guns out here.

After the initial panic, we would plant gardens and live off the land... and sell drugs as that will be the new currency. An antibiotic will be worth 50 time it's weight in other trade-able goods.

i have a plan where obama is gonna give me a nuke, and im gonna bomb the northern shore of lake superior and start an anarchist society. because of the nuke, there would be no zombies, and we would all have miniguns and laser shotguns.