What Companion Would You Like?

rjhelms84

I like the idea of the Talking dog but have to be a comical chap very synical when you eat he says "You know what that is?" or "I rather have canned" yes i said chap make it so his mind is an old english butler from a high class family that wanted to keep there favorite bulter around.

as for male companion a strict military fellow like Sergeant Sousuke Sagara, from Full Metal Panic, And have him never quite understand civilian life and you have to help him learn to cope with daily living as a human and not a soldier.

But heh you never know

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Surgicide - You can always do what I did when I couldn't find a companion I wanted among the modded companions that were available. Download the GECK, start learning how to mod and make one that you'd like to have in your game :)

Is that what you really did; downloaded the GECK with no knowledge on modding and created Willow? My most favorite companion of all time?

You have inspired me. How long did it take you to get everything down?

Sorry if this is going too off-topic. :ohdear:

Um... the dog companion sounds neat. There are lots of dog companions but taking a different approach would be nice. So would the one Mardrigon suggested; the military man, that is. Of course... I really want one that's like a young guy who's going out to make a living just scavenging across the world, etc. I don't know how to explain myself, ever.

Good luck with whatever you choose. I'll stop spamming your thread with my thoughts. :hurr:

We've confirmed it IS going to be a male companion, but unfortunately for you, Surgicide, it won't be a very handsome one.. as it's a ghoul!! :hurr:

I might also be making another companion, but it probably won't be human. There might actually be two non-human companions; not decided yet though. But they are both unique creatures that you've never seen the likes of in Fallout before!

The companions I can think of are:

Talking animal (Maybe funny, maybe apathetic, or even resentful. A laser-firing radroach would be fun.)

An HK-47-like securitron

FISTO (Admit it, you want to see him tell enemies to assume the position. Good lord now I actually want to mod this into the game myself. It sounds like fun.)

Benny (Probably been done, but I was thinking more "Follow me you worthless imbecile" than an actual partner. A lackey, even.)

A BoS Paladin from the DC area, simply to give the player hope that the BoS might one day change their ways.

A "human robot". That is, a human in full power armor, who has sealed him/herself in it permanently, with some way or other to survive indefinitely. Would make for a great conversation partner, as you either attempt to convince them of their humanity, or let them believe, if only because it's funny. Badly-done Liberty Prime-like voice effects could be used.(IE some guy or gal trying to sound like Prime, instead of anything from FO3. "Communism is a tem...dang. Forgot the rest. Sorry boss.")

I'd be willing to help with voice acting if any was needed.