The 18 Skills of Skyrim

natelovesyou

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give my kudos to you on rounding up this information. Now I'll be able to refine the character I want plan to make more.

Thanks! And I'm glad I could help.

I added three new Shouts in the OP for those interested, it's the first two and the last one from GT-TV's coverage tonight. I'll update it again once I find new stuff. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Updated some Shouts, namely Unrelenting Force (added its Words of Power) and added two shouts that I do not yet know the names of, one that teleports you behind an enemy and another than calls an animal to aid you.

[*]Animal Allegiance (name unknown): Calls beasts/animals to aid you in combat.

I found that shout when I played the demo. I think that might be the name of it, pretty sure it was animal something, but might have been 'animal companion' or something. :psyduck:

[*]Animal Allegiance (name unknown): Calls beasts/animals to aid you in combat.

I found that shout when I played the demo. I think that might be the name of it, pretty sure it was animal something, but might have been 'animal companion' or something. :psyduck:

Very cool! Did you get to use it? I'm not sure if you would since dragon souls weren't obtainable in the demo...I'm just curious on how it worked and what animal(s) came to the rescue. :P

No I didn't even try tbh. I just assumed you needed dragon souls so didn't spend any time checking it. probably should have done just to make sure. I just found the word wall and got that shout. You've seen what happens in the demo on how the word wall works. If the game starts you off where the demo does, just go the other way everyone else goes in their play through and you'll see a cave after a few mins of running, there's a fort near it. In the cave there was an Ice Wolf, a huge thing, like a mini boss. I think we'll see a lot of mini bosses dotted around in the dungeons, which for me was probably the highlight of my demo. I was like woot mini boss!

Might be the wrong place to say it, but I like the decision to make one handed and 2 handed skill sets as well, instead of blade and blunt- it does make sense as well, as the animation for swinging a sword or club isn't going to change as you level, but the damage is- so it's the character getting stronger/ faster at this- and if you swing a club and a sword, it's a similar movement (unless stabbing, although similar muscles are recruited for the motion).