Pray to the nine divines here for something you want from the modding

WolfySnackrib

I pray, please don't clog up Nexus with 9 million mods for Big Boobed Bimbos, cutesy anime crap, and sex sim mods. As for what I do want, I pray Alien Slof comes back to mod for Skyrim, and that we get loads of quality mods for additional crafting, armor and weapons, and new quests. Also, to fix whatever Bethesda doesn't get right. Thanks!

I hear ya I don’t mine better textures for skin even if they are nude but what nexus should do is just make another category called adult so the hand full of ppl can go there. Then it will not piss off the majority of the ppl trying to find stuff as they are browsing...

I think all I want is polearms! With a new skill and perk tree all I think about when I hear dragons is that old movie dragon slayer witch he crafted a spear to kill it :biggrin:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray like some above for Alien slof to return and for robert and TGND body replacers along with clothes and armour, a mod to fix vampires if they turn old like in oblivion, and the realswords mod.

You already want a body replacer?

It´s because Im going to continue my oblivion character and since he´s a vampire and has his own textures in oblivion I want it to have the same body textures besides bethesda vanilla bodies usually are ugly.Though I assume body replacers will come after a long while since now there is the body customization (choose from thin to fat or muscular character in character creation.

.......... Have you been seeing the QuakeCon screenies coming out? They have come a hellovalong way

EDIT: Bugfixes

Edited by LeopoldCrank

We haven't seen anyone shirtless yet. Oblivion's default bodies looked pretty good with just the arms and feet exposed too... Until you took off their shirts and saw the vague, square thing bethesda called a chest (both genders).

We haven't seen anyone shirtless yet. Oblivion's default bodies looked pretty good with just the arms and feet exposed too... Until you took off their shirts and saw the vague, square thing bethesda called a chest (both genders).

You can kinda see this guys chest: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8613775/Skyrim/SkyrimBosmer/RipTenBosmer-600x337.png (See those veins?)

Plus, look at the hair on this guy's arm, and tell me the body meshes / textures won't be amazing http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8613775/Skyrim/SkyrimNord/skyrim_kaysercharacter.jpg

The main consideration: How things worked in Oblivion is that the armor totally replaced the body meshes rather than going over and fitting to them. How do we know Skyrim's system isn't the same? If it is the same, then the screenshots only prove the quality of the armor: The actual shirtless body might not be the same. (Remember how the wrist irons made your hands different?)

The secondary consideration: We've seen next to nothing of any female characters. As Oblivion's female armors should show, it's asking too much to assume the quality level of male and female artwork will be the same.

It´s not that the vanilla bodies may or not be ugly, I prefer roberts body and TGND and as I said above I want to use the same textures from my oblivion character.I don´t like my character taking clothes and it´s stuck with underwear that is not realistic.I´m hoping that it´s just a matter of time before oblivion body replacers appear in skyrim.

It´s not that the vanilla bodies may or not be ugly, I prefer roberts body and TGND and as I said above I want to use the same textures from my oblivion character.I don´t like my character taking clothes and it´s stuck with underwear that is not realistic.I´m hoping that it´s just a matter of time before oblivion body replacers appear in skyrim.

Barbarian bikini armor lol

XD I like body replacers but I do not use those kind of clothes.In my oblivion I only have body replacers and the vanilla clothes and armours along with WAC ones.I like to keep things simple and "realistic" and bikinis in elder scrolls era don´t match.

Note:I have nothing against bikinis and japanese mods and stuff I tried lots of them in the past.

Edited by scot

XD I like body replacers but I do not use those kind of clothes.In my oblivion I only have body replacers and the vanilla clothes and armours along with WAC ones.I like to keep things simple and "realistic" and bikinis in elder scrolls era don´t match.

Note:I have nothing against bikinis and japanese mods and stuff I tried lots of them in the past.

I was thinking more Conan the barbarian... I just made a joke about it being a bikini lol

That being said, I do realize the new armors nord style armors have that kind of flavor to them, but they aren't what I would consider barbarian armor. Might be cool mod for Skyrim.

Edited by SHIROryuu

Honestly any user made body models or textures from Oblivion will be huge step backwards. Skyrim's vanilla body meshes and textures are far superior to anything we have created. It's going to be a huge challenge to top them.