The Nexus 10 year anniversary

Dark0ne

I've been here just for one, maybe two months, but I respect the Nexus and his community (staff AND common users) for the great job they've done for the Fallout 3 players. TO THE NEXUS! *Raises glass*

I just want to say happy anniversary. You may not hear it enough but thank you. Thank you to all those who make the games better; TheDarkOne, the modders, the Nexus moderators, and Bethesda...without you Bethesda the entertainment would not even exist to enrich our live and without the one who create the content and help keep these sites running we would not have things that make the games worth playing over and over again to give us joy. I would also like to thank Black Isle for without their creativity and genius in creating games that are still #1 today we would likely not have the games we have now. Thank you all again and Cheers!

I remember posting a cool message here, about the 10th anniversary(drinks and beer involved), but it seems it got deleted.

Anyway:

Happy birthday once more Nexus!

Well, all has been said, Thanx again, for so much pleasure along all those years...following since tessource, wich i was yet pillaging when playing Morrowind, trying to make english mods work with french game,that gave great CTD's sometimes! Edited by eriladin