EB Games special edition

LeopoldCrank

First, what edition of Skyrim did you pre order, or how much did it cost? That should tell you what you got.

Second, I don't think there are any special extras you get for pre ordering through third parties beside the standard edition and Collectors Edition differences. Correct me if I am wrong!

as far as I can tell from looking at there site it looks like the same deal all the sites have .. pre order you get a map .. pay 150 bucks and you get a statue, map, dvd, book ... I dont see any special EB Games thing going on..

I'm in Australia, and it is very different. Not getting the Collector's Edition, just the EB Games special edition of it, found here

yeah it's just a nice hardcover notebook to fill up. I'm so annoyed, I've had to forego every preorder offer because I'm likely to be interstate during and well beyond the release date. And then last night it dawned on me, I could have gotten my cousin to order it for me and I pay him back... But the light seems to go on in my head too late in recent times lol. I propose just one more edition to the sales, you get the game, a burlap like map and the soundtrack cd... Oh why haven't they offered the the sound track this time?! It's the best addition to any special edition in my opinion.