First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first console I played would be Commandore 64 (also known as C64) if that is count as console if not then Playstation 1 (also known as PSX) and first which I myself owned console is Playstation 2 as I'm newer generation (born end of 1991) so I never really got chance experience golden ages of 8- and 16-bit games until later when I got PC and (much later) Nintendo Wii.

My first console was the original Xbox which I got in 2004, but I remember also playing my brother's Sega Saturn sometime close to 1995.

My first computer was either a Dell or an HP from around 1998, and now I use 3:

-Custom build PC originally from 2006, but many parts were upgraded in 2007 and 2008, uses Windows XP

-Dell Vostro 1520 as a high school graduation present (2009), uses Windows Vista

-Dell Latitude C640 from around 2003, mainly for music storage, uses Windows XP

I also had some type of Gameboy and a Pac Man game console similar to a Gameboy, but unfortunately they were ruined by rain. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first one that i played on was sega master system2 (with built in "Alex The Kid" game)

the first one that i owned was a nentendo gameboy pocket(the smaller ver of black and white big gameboy)

PsOne. It was awesome. My dads friend gave it to me because his wife wanted to get rid of it. I had the first and third Tomb Raider games, Die Hard pack (It had Diehard 1,2 and 3.) and this weird game in which you control a flying space ship thing, blasting other aliens and collecting coloured key cards. I also had the first doom game on it... I think.

Then, after being banned from it until Christmas, I actually got a PS2. It was awesome. Loved it to bits. Favourite game was Medal of Honour: Frontline.

Then on my birthday about... 1, 2 years ago? I got my PS3. I love that SO much. Its freakin epic. Favourite games are probably COD4 and Bad Company. Cant wait till MW2 and Bad Company 2!

Some weird computer. I can't really remember from which company it was, but it was white and huge. I remember how I played The lion king on it, and some funny games with hakuna Matata <3

Dos Box RULEZ!

• 4 weeks later...