First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

Atari 2600. Man oh man did I love it. Played it until it quit working back in '96. I still have it, I think.

My favorite games for it had to be Pitfall, Frogger, and Mario Bros.

Atari <3

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,personally the first console that arrived to my house was one of those chinese NES imitations that exist even today.. :P

I also had an Atari..

My first "real" console was Super Nintendo,which came along with Super Mario All Stars.!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, my beloved Commodore 64. (Still have it)

http://www.yesterdaze.co.uk/miscels/800px-Commodore64.jpg

Several, several hours spent typing in codes to make a balloon float slowly across the screen.

hours spent popping balloons and brushing giant teeth. Sounds insane, now that I think of it...

*Nostalgia*

Wait... Does this even count as console, or is it a computer? It plugged into the TV, that's good enough for me.

• 6 months later...

It was a Sega Megadrive for me. I got it for my 7th birthday. The first game i ever played was Sonic The Hedgehog. And to this day, the Sonic Series (1, 2, 3, Sonic and Knuckles) on the Megadrive are still my all-time favourite games. My dad had a Comidor Amiga 500+ which was given to me when my dad got his first pc (which was running windows 3.1 lol) Some amazing games for the Amiga too. Knightmare, Eye of the Beholder and Abandoned Places being my favourites.

Good times!

Oh, and i still have them both, and they still work, gamepads, mice, joysticks, diskettes, cartriges, the lot.