Can I Run It?

BulletExodus

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a high enough end computer to last me a few years with modern games, and I want to know one thing:

Do you think I can run Skyrim with these specs? :blink:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.26GHz 2.27GHz

Memory: 4.00 GB (RAM)

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 9800M GTS

I can run Oblivion on high with not many problems, but I'll be damned if I have to run Skyrim on a console with no mods. :yucky: Please help?

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a high enough end computer to last me a few years with modern games, and I want to know one thing:

Do you think I can run Skyrim with these specs? :blink:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.26GHz 2.27GHz

Memory: 4.00 GB (RAM)

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 9800M GTS

I can run Oblivion on high with not many problems, but I'll be damned if I have to run Skyrim on a console with no mods. :yucky: Please help?

but if you wantbetter graphics you should buy an hd graph card

it would be a shame not to see it in full glory... :teehee:

The officials do not even announced the requirements yet, so it is too early to tell. @BulletExodus, Are you using gaming laptop? Because your GPU looks like mobile one... (xxxM GTS)...Nice one and kinda wish I have to money for sweet gaming laptop....I do hope yours can run it at least low-mid settings...lolz, even my old dusty rag with Intel 4 HT with ATI x1950 pro able to run Dungeon Siege III in low setting...

Your computer is much more powerful than a console so you could expect to run it on medium settings or greater. The Nvidia 9800 though a bit older, is a very nice powerful card (even capable of running crysis if I remember correctly). I don't see any reason why you would have any problems running Skyrim :thumbsup: Edited by tttttt