Which Race Will You Play?

AxeAlot

249 members have voted

1. 1. What Race Will You Play As?

2. 2. Will you play as ALL of the Races?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorate is always the orcs even in oblivion but the argonoians are looking pretty good .. I'll start with an argonian and then a female orc .. I'm sure I'll try every race by the time I'm done with the game .. btw .. I've just now within the past month got to the point where I can no longer play oblivion .. it took me awhile but its lasted me years and I just cant find the charm in it anymore .. I know whats around every corner and what to expect from the system

The same here, Skyrim is making it look like a piece of crap. :(

My first character will be a wood elf thief.

Second will be a redguard warrior.

Third will be a bretton mage.

Fourth will be a dark elf battle mage.

After all of that I will just screw around.

Right now I'm heaving difficulties choosing between Argonian and Khajiit.

I always played only Argonian in Oblivion (Argonian and Khajiit in Morrowind, and Argonian in Daggerfall), and I fell in love with the lore. They also look amazing in Skyrim.

But Khajiit too look extremely detailed, and since I read a bit more about the Khajiit lore I started to love that too.

Either way one thing is sure, I will try not to kill any Argonians and Khajiit in the game, and as much Dunmer as possible.

And as a side note, Bethesda has the best and most detailed lore ever. I always get lost when reading the UESP.

Orcs slauther filthy impereals and crush wood elves.

I only play as

•dark Elfs

•Orcs

•Argonions

•kajjits

•And once as a Breton

I felt the same way .. It always wins in every pole Ive seen on the nets .. I guess people arnt very creative and just go with the one that fits the mood of the game

My favorate is always the orcs even in oblivion but the argonoians are looking pretty good .. I'll start with an argonian and then a female orc .. I'm sure I'll try every race by the time I'm done with the game .. btw .. I've just now within the past month got to the point where I can no longer play oblivion .. it took me awhile but its lasted me years and I just cant find the charm in it anymore .. I know whats around every corner and what to expect from the system

The same here, Skyrim is making it look like a piece of crap. :(

That's Oblivion's problem. Morrowind had heaps of redeeming features, but Oblivion will be eclipsed by Skyrim in every way, the only reasons people will go back are:

a) Because they are broke

b) Nostalgia