Mod Anticipation

stimike

Poor poor boy .. Theres no reason to be so weird about it .. People are gonna mark you as homophobic and your gonna have a hard time fitting in with people beyond the 5th grade :( *gives you a big gay hug*
The Entire BGS Forum Hates me Already, even the Moderators are Threatening me because of my Opinion :unsure: Edited by daventry

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIROryuu just said it very nicely as to not start an Argument, thus i hope you guys are right that we wont see any Homosexuality or two of the Same Sex walking hand in hand down the street, that Mod will be there as a Precaution. :)

What sticks out for me is the fact that Many of the Interviews state that you will go into a Deep Romance with your Spouse or Best Friend witch indicates for the First Time, Sex Kissing and Same Sex Sleeping Together. :unsure:

I mean why Announce Marriage in the First Place when Same Sex is Announced. :psyduck:

It's not my personal stand point. I'll do everything in the game, straight, gay, beast lol Whatever is there for the taking.

I just made a joke about it that I felt fit.

I knew that it was a joke actually, I wanted to see if the others did.

I know, I'm evil.

Like i said, i would rather talk about it further in Another Thread then Spam this one into a Despute, so Please Accept my Choice and let Me decide on a Mod for it, im the one Downloading it anyway right. :P

Will it be Easy to Mod it Out, can i do it since i know Nothing of Modding. :mellow:

Edited by daventry

The Entire BGS Forum Hates me Already, even the Moderators are Threatening me because of my Opinion :unsure:

Well unless you're 12 years old. You should realize it's kinda immature to voice negative opinions. It's the same as racism. You can't stop yourself from having your opinion, but you can not say what's on your mind if it's going to be negative. I'm not going to say anything unreasonable, such as you're a such and such. I believe everyone is welcome to their opinions and beliefs. That being said, you shouldn't press those onto others.

Will it be Easy to Mod it Out, can i do it since i know Nothing of Modding. :mellow:

Likely will take getting a reference to all instances to this in game and manually editing it out in the characters entry. I doubt it'll be many instances of it. We'll have to see, but yeah not hard I expect, just more or less time consuming depending on number of instances. Someone will probably make a no relationship mod no doubt. just give it a few weeks or so after release.

Ok Ghogiel :D
Well unless you're 12 years old. You should realize it's kinda immature to voice negative opinions. It's the same as racism. You can't stop yourself from having your opinion, but you can not say what's on your mind if it's going to be negative. I'm not going to say anything unreasonable, such as you're a such and such. I believe everyone is welcome to their opinions and beliefs. That being said, you shouldn't press those onto others.
I agree and understand, but Accept My Choice as it is for a Mod, even though we Assume nothing will happen in the Game. :)
Daventry: just kill them. You can play how you want, be who you want, and all that
Sure i can just Kill them all, but wont People Re spawn after some sleep. Its not like you can wipe out an entire Town and for the rest of the Game it will turn into a Ghost Town, the Kids will probably Grow and we will have New Town People, since you cant Kill Kids anyway except for a Sick Mod i Wont use. :unsure: Edited by daventry

]I agree and understand, but Accept My Choice as it is for a Mod, even though we Assume nothing will happen in the Game. :)

Sure i can just Kill them all, but wont they Re spawn after some sleep. Its not like you can wipe out an entire Town and for the rest of the Game it will turn into a Ghost Town, the Kids will probably Grow and we will have New Town People, since you cant Kill Kids anyway. :unsure:

... Umm why not try... Not interacting with them? Edited by SHIROryuu

Ok Ghogiel :D

I agree and understand, but Accept My Choice as it is for a Mod, even though we Assume nothing will happen in the Game. :)

Sure i can just Kill them all, but wont they Re spawn after some sleep. Its not like you can wipe out an entire Town and for the rest of the Game it will turn into a Ghost Town, the Kids will probably Grow and we will have New Town People, since you cant Kill Kids anyway. :unsure:

well, I don't think you will see a lot of it if at all TBH. You can marry anyone apparently, I don't think you will end up in a gay bar in soho though, who knows.

though no one respawns who is a named character. So it might be possible.

Edited by Ghogiel

Ofcourse i dont have to interact with them, but they will be there none the less. :blush:

You can look at it how you want.

Same sex relationships are a natural thing on Nirn. Pete said it himself.

Basically, everybody is bi.