Mod Anticipation

stimike

It's been confirmed already you need to wear an amulet to "seduce" someone lol. I take that as, you can't be romantically involved with someone unless you wear the amulet.

The Amulet of Rohypnol? the Ring of Roofie? Seducing someone with the aid of enchantments is deeply disturbing. http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5418/smileyshocked032.gif

My thoughts exactly ... its bethesda's attempt to make gamers like daventry not feel so ..idk.. uncomfortable? with the idea .. I think it makes the world more realistic and alive to have romance but so many gamers dont wanna talk to NPCs they just wanna rush in and kill everything .. meh .. there loss .. I just wish it didn't mean I have to use a stupid amulet that makes me feel like I'm tricking the NPC into marriage ~_~

Surely a simple "No" in dialogue would have done the job? Maybe whatever it gives the player could be added to the races as a passive ability , that would be preferable to equipping the Ring of Rapist.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely a simple "No" in dialogue would have done the job? Maybe whatever it gives the player could be added to the races as a passive ability , that would be preferable to equipping the Ring of Rapist.

Don't you kinda wish you could wear a status symbol that didn't scream "I'M DESPERATE" lol. It's a good compromise. I know it's not natural, messes with immersion, but it's better then being annoyed by people ala fable.

Yeah not very keen on the amulet idea. The way it works in my head is a bit daft. I have some ideas how else to do it. we can assume it's a scripted effect on the amulet, so yeah even a racial ability that can be un/activated at will seems better that equiping a device. More like I'm on the pull mode rather than the I'm wearing the stallion medallion. Edited by Ghogiel

Even i am not keen on the Amulet thing, it seems kind of the Forced Thing to do, you give the Man/Girl you Love and Flowers and whatever, but you have to have that Amulet, otherwise He/She will Never Marry you.

You might not even have options to even work toward it, let alone marriage. It's confirmed but very vague.

Everyone is speculating that it's up to you. Each NPC that you can marry, has the ability to be either straight or gay. I haven't read any confirmed statements personally, but I'd believe it. It's kinda like Fable I guess. Anyone who's single is a candidate for marriage?

Back on topic: A mod that allows for spells like heal to be cast without unequipping your sword or shield. One of the few things in Oblivion that I wish was back.

Edited by SHIROryuu

Everyone is speculating that it's up to you. Each NPC that you can marry, has the ability to be either straight or gay. I haven't read any confirmed statements personally, but I'd believe it. It's kinda like Fable I guess. Anyone who's single is a candidate for marriage?

Back on topic: A mod that allows for spells like heal to be cast without unequipping your sword or shield. One of the few things in Oblivion that I wish was back.

Nope .. Fable people have sexual likes and dislikes including gender .. honestly fable 3 wasn't a bad system aside from glitches and silly interactions... skyrim is even copying the fetch quests for relationship building .. Fable3 sucked in many ways but it had good ideas