Mod Anticipation

stimike

Hopefully Most will be in the Game like you say, otherwise some will be Mods. ;)
What, you mean like at the end of the GTTV video?The shout was something they added in, if you look at it again you can see his magicka bar drain by a lot, so he's just casting a spell.And I don't think mages shout "Dovahkiin!" everytime they charge up a two-handed spell.
I think that was just some add on effect for the Demo, but i Seriously Hope he doesent scream his Name with Every Soul Absorbing he does. :confused: Edited by daventry

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01. Please make a Mod that Removes any form of Romance/Seducing/Dating/Marriage and having/adopting Children, even Same Sex Dating/Romance/Marriage of Other NPC’s. Nobody should hold hands or Same Sex shouldn’t lay in the same bed or kiss eachother. When in Taverns with Brawls and Music, there should be No Same Sex together or dancing. I shouldn’t be able to give something to the Person im trying to get to know better, She/He shouldn’t even acknowledge me. I dont even want to get to know my Best Friend or tell Him/Her He/She is Cute, or He/She tells me Im Cute. When i have a Companion and we become Great Friends, it shouldn’t go further into a Romance. Specific Same Sex Quests that involves Seducing shouldn’t work.

Err, why?

01. Please make a Mod that Removes any form of Romance/Seducing/Dating/Marriage and having/adopting Children, even Same Sex Dating/Romance/Marriage of Other NPC’s. Nobody should hold hands or Same Sex shouldn’t lay in the same bed or kiss eachother. When in Taverns with Brawls and Music, there should be No Same Sex together or dancing. I shouldn’t be able to give something to the Person im trying to get to know better, She/He shouldn’t even acknowledge me. I dont even want to get to know my Best Friend or tell Him/Her He/She is Cute, or He/She tells me Im Cute. When i have a Companion and we become Great Friends, it shouldn’t go further into a Romance. Specific Same Sex Quests that involves Seducing shouldn’t work.

You don't have to go into romance, it's optional.

You won't even notice it if you don't want it.

I also doubt that any modder would want it removed, why remove more options from the game?

They are options after all, not necessities.

I also doubt that any modder would want it removed, why remove more options from the game?

What he said, just because homosexuality is an option, doesn't necessarily mean that a bunch of guys are going to be making out everywhere.In fact you probably won't see that many displays of affection in a game like this to begin with, homosexual or not.I can't really imagine there being many quests that are involved with it either.

If I wanted to get married I'd ask for it DANGIT! Leave me alone, I'm going to go cave hopping.

SHIROryuu just said it very nicely as to not start an Argument, thus i hope you guys are right that we wont see any Homosexuality or two of the Same Sex walking hand in hand down the street, that Mod will be there as a Precaution. :)

What sticks out for me is the fact that Many of the Interviews state that you will go into a Deep Romance with your Spouse or Best Friend witch indicates for the First Time, Sex Kissing and Same Sex Sleeping Together. :unsure:

I mean why Announce Marriage in the First Place when Same Sex is Announced. :psyduck:

Edited by daventry

SHIROryuu just said it very nicely as to not start an Argument, thus i hope you guys are right that we wont see any Homosexuality or two of the Same Sex walking hand in hand down the street, that Mod will be there as a Precaution. :)

What sticks out for me is the fact that Many of the Interviews state that you will go into a Deep Romance with your Spouse or Best Friend witch indicates for the First Time, Sex Kissing and Same Sex Sleeping Together. :unsure:

I mean why Announce Marriage in the First Place when Same Sex is Announced. :psyduck:

Poor poor boy .. Theres no reason to be so weird about it .. People are gonna mark you as homophobic and your gonna have a hard time fitting in with people beyond the 5th grade :( *gives you a big gay hug*

It's not my personal stand point. I'll do everything in the game, straight, gay, beast lol Whatever is there for the taking.

I just made a joke about it that I felt fit.

If the vampire play style doesn't turn out that great, I hope that guy that made "Unholy darkness" gets his hands on Skyrim and starts modding!

I seem him online on the BGS Skyrim forums from time to time. I think He'll probably get the game from the comments he's posted. It's just a case whether he'll be able to stop himself from modding it :P

Daventry: just kill them. You can play how you want, be who you want, and all that

Edited by Ghogiel