New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

I use Firefox and I can access the NV Nexus just fine. I would suggest trying again. I am sure there are going to be a couple of glitchy things in the change over. I am using the latest Firefox BTW....6.0

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting.

i cant access newvegas nexus on chrome, but i can on firefox o.o i can view all the other sites except for newvegas on chrome.

here is the error code i get for chrome:

You don't have permission to access /modules/login/do_logout.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by phalen78

I think that 'Vote for me' could use a little extra explanation about the FOTM feature in a pop up menu along with a 'are you sure you want to vote?' message. Right now you instantly vote when clicking on it and new members may not be aware of what the voting thing is about.

OK, 2 things. First off, thank you for keeping the pages the same for bookmarking. It would have been a pain to go through and restore all my bookmarks as I have one for all my mods, my friend's mods, and mods I have access to.

next thing, when I am on the DA Nexus and tried to click the comment number to see comments, I got the 404 error. I had to post this from the FO3 Nexus.

I still don't like this new layout. It looks generic and bland, doesn't make proper use of the available space, and most importantly it's not very user friendly. I would call it another one of those instances where "change" isn't automatically a good thing. Because usually, something should only be changed if it's a change for the better, and in this case I certainly can't recognize any improvements for me as the user.

That said, I'm of course still grateful for the existence of these sites, and if the changes help to reduce the required work or costs, I suppose that's a good thing.

Edited by f1f2f3

Something I just noticed: clicking "Endorse me" will /remove/ your endorsement if you've already endorsed. Could there be some indication that this button is actually a toggle, and does not reflect current state? (or maybe make it reflect current state : )

edit: also: my penguin avatar is unduly fat. could aspect ratios for avatar pics be kept intact?

Edited by tesmyk