New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are getting the error redirecting you to http://www.newvegasnexus.com/modules/login/do_logout.php?redirect=/content/cookie.php. Than you must clear your browser cookies and login again.

Her Dark0ne, not sure if it is just me, but I cannot sort downloads. I can select the sorting method and whether ascending or descending, but there is no button to sort, or if there is a javascript function that is supposed to automatically activate it is not working for me. Using Firefox 6.0, but have also tried on the newest Google Chrome.

I can endorse an image (DA site) but I can not leave a comment. The option to do so just isn't there.

I also can not leave a comment on the DA home page (gives a 404 error).

madcat, that was one of my biggest beefs too....I was shocked to see that the widescreen format was trashed so that people with dinosaur monitors could view it....seriously, how many people still run 4:3 monitors? ah well, water under the bridge and it is not going to change. I did hear about them offering some skins in the future. That at least will not make half the page look like a barren wasteland.

the BSN lets you add skins which makes their bland site a tad more tolerable. The Nexus is far better than the BSN...even with this "improvement" so skins will help....at least they will for me.