New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted649591

The XP, IE8 system is at work. When I get home tonight I'll try again there, Vista, IE9.

Well, the comments work at home. I have no idea what that means or how I can fix the computer at work. I can't change the version of Windows or explorer since it isn't my PC.

Anyone know what settings I might be able to play with to make this work with Windows XP and IE8? Thanks.

Under the older 3.6.20 firefox the images (ie image section formatting) are borked. Under the latest firefox images are formatted correctly however the images look too compressed - at least on my end.

@ Dagon69 - Typically work computers which have internet access will have disabled a lot of functions at the administrator level to protect the companies machines/network from being exploited.

The more sites become dependant upon scripting/plugins than just html the less you will be able to access from a works computer.

Trying to change that setup may get you in the bosses bad books, especially if they monitor everything the employees do on work machines. If by your actions the companies security measures/policy is breached you might be saying goodbye to your career. They will certainly trace the source of the problem.

Edited by Guest