New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small request:

Perhaps consider making the 'display of 'Endorsements' more prominent once again? It feels almost 'hidden' now ... Even with the Negative Endorsement feature gone, perhaps consider restoring positive endorsements to be displayed in a large bold font, with that good ole' thumbs-up icon for good measure?

Positive,Positive, Positive, Positive, Positive. You should be proud of yourself. People don't like change, lol, they'll get over it. But instead of being dead end negative, they should say what they don't like, and how it could be change to satisfy there little prissy ......... nevamind.

Edited by oldtrk

Give it a week and they'll have forgotten all about the old design. :wink:

You have no idea how true that is given today's culture :P

i would like the design if the mods would have been left alone, i don't like the mods in a single column, i would rather have the mods side by side like on the old site. where you could actually see the mods... other than that and the download being shifted to a tab instead of a new window i have no problem with the site... well a few other problems bu not worth mentioning...lol

If the images on the share or file pages are not going to open in their own window or have that option at all anymore, can you please move the location of the advertisement, or at least allow the advertisement to drop beneath the picture, so that our pictures are not Ruined (!) by a flash add that takes up a large portion of the picture?

I am trying to be constructive. That is really annoying.

Why did you get rid of the files on the month on the front and replaced them with things like old world blues light, signature weapons and some texture mod? Those dont even have enough endorsements to get files of the months. Last I checked it was the Robo certified, free the slaves, FNInteriors, and etc. Did you really have to change everything? Edited by DangerousNewb

Why did you get rid of the files on the month on the front and replaced them with things like old world blues light, signature weapons and some texture mod? Those dont even have enough endorsements to get files of the months. Last I checked it was the Robo certified, free the slaves, FNInteriors, and etc. Did you really have to change everything?

Those are the hot files of the week though, not files of the month :P