What 'Class' will you first play?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously classes are gone but we can still focus in a direction; me, Bosmer or Khajit Assassin type character...

How about you?

Probably Paladin style at first. Block, one handed sword, restoration, smithing, world class chief! lol Lots of options for sure...

Obviously classes are gone but we can still focus in a direction; me, Bosmer or Khajit Assassin type character...

How about you?

Probably Paladin style at first. Block, one handed sword, restoration, smithing, world class chief! lol Lots of options for sure...

I wonder what will replace acrobatics...I mean, will everyone be able to just the same way? Need to replace that one for an assassin build...maybe smithing instead; assassins need good weapons?

I wonder what will replace acrobatics...I mean, will everyone be able to just the same way? Need to replace that one for an assassin build...maybe smithing instead; assassins need good weapons?

Well they do have sprinting now. Plus the slow time and whirlwind shouts. Lots of options to abuse.

Well my first will be a nord warrior just because that is my default on RPGs find the biggst baddest war I play an Orc war on wow so Im tired of orcs plus my family came from the Netherlands so it's close to my roots but then I'll make a dunmer assassin then a dunmer Mage not beast race for me

Well my first will be a nord warrior just because that is my default on RPGs find the biggst baddest war I play an Orc war on wow so Im tired of orcs plus my family came from the Netherlands so it's close to my roots

There's nothing Nordic about us Dutchmen. :P

Well my first will be a nord warrior just because that is my default on RPGs find the biggst baddest war I play an Orc war on wow so Im tired of orcs plus my family came from the Netherlands so it's close to my roots

There's nothing Nordic about us Dutchmen. :P

You are the tallest people in the world.

A sort of summoner battlemage alchemist.

not sure of all the skills yet, but conjuration, alchemy, and hitting things with gnarly maces, and maybe illusion or alteration. I'll play test the skills/perks and start over to actually play through...even though they said they have made development choices to make that less important. I'm pretty sure I still have to do it.