What 'Class' will you first play?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my first will be a nord warrior just because that is my default on RPGs find the biggst baddest war I play an Orc war on wow so Im tired of orcs plus my family came from the Netherlands so it's close to my roots

There's nothing Nordic about us Dutchmen. :P

I'm sorry I don't know why I said Netherlands sorry I'm Irish Icelandic that's pretty nord I'm tall big and I grow a mean red beard and I have blonde hair pale skin green eyes and I love mead and I love cold weather if that's not a nord then I guess I'm a reguard lol

Edited by crippledorphan

A Nord, of course! I always play a Nord. I love mountains, I love snow, I love big, broad shouldered women who can kick butt like nobody's business! I'm little in real life...some may even say "petite"...so, playing a Nord is a wonderful fantasy escape for me. :D All my sisters are tall with long legs and broad shoulders. Grrrrs. I take after my Mom. Short, small and slender shouldered....short legs, too. :(

A Nord, of course! I always play a Nord. I love mountains, I love snow, I love big, broad shouldered women who can kick butt like nobody's business! I'm little in real life...some may even say "petite"...so, playing a Nord is a wonderful fantasy escape for me. :D All my sisters are tall with long legs and broad shoulders. Grrrrs. I take after my Mom. Short, small and slender shouldered....short legs, too. :(

Those don't sound like problems to me lol.

It's great to be able to immerse yourself into a game though. Leave the stress and bs of real life where it belongs.