What 'Class' will you first play?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nord- Dual wielding sword based warrior.

Khajjit- Dual wielding dagger based assassin.

Breton-Dual wielding spells or spellsword mage.

Very much so, mate (: In Morrowind I didn't mind but in Oblivion I really would have wanted too. I read though that using the shield and bashing foes off of like a mountain is pretty fun, so I'll have a light fur shield for that. I could spend hours doing that XD

Very much so, mate (: In Morrowind I didn't mind but in Oblivion I really would have wanted too. I read though that using the shield and bashing foes off of like a mountain is pretty fun, so I'll have a light fur shield for that. I could spend hours doing that XD

I was planning on playing a sword-and-shield based warrior at some point, and the bashing things off mountains just makes that sound even more fun! It makes me happy that we have a world that offers more than one opportunity (Dive Rock) for those kinds of shenanigans. I normally would have carried a shield so that I could enchant it, but this just adds extra incentive.

I am going to play as a big rough looking Nord with face paint and cataracts.

My main weapons class will be blunt, but I will use a bow every once in a while.

I will name him Hank.

I sell propane, propane accessories, and an axe in the face. :P

Mister Fantasmo O.o?

I'd probably just go on a full out gladiator type, seems to be the easiest my first play through, then I mess around with rouges, mages make me feel like a nerd, casting spells constantly kind of gets boring, but that's just me. I want some epic fight like in old Disney movies, with magic it's just like," yeah, I threw fire at you, but your a dragon so I fail, well damn I should have been a warrior" :wallbash: Also hot chicks in light armor duel wielding daggers is much more sexier then a Mage girl wearing a robe, keeps me entertained while I pick flowers and fish with my hands :whistling:

Full on Magician. I'm going to try it anyway and see how it goes. The best thing about this game is that there are endless angles to tackle something, you can go for almost any type of class you can conjure up. I was thinking about what I would play as for literally months, going for mainly an Assassin, a Warrior, or a Mage, or any combination of those. The reason I ended up choosing Mage is because I never really took advantage of the magic system in Oblivion. Mainly because it was so weak to start with. I feel like if I focus on tackling a Magica based character I can do it. Additionally, the magic system in this game looks so much better than Oblivion's, so I'll see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, I can always start up a new game and go for the classic Nordic Warrior I've always played as, with Restoration as my only magic. But hey, two months, I could change my mind, but right now, this sounds boss.

More than likey, my first character will be a pure warrior Nord. Mace + shield perhaps, and heavy armour. Not one for magic, just the basic fire and healing that you learn in school that he might rely on if in a tight spot.

Backstory something along the lines of... Skyrim-born but brought up in Cyrodiil. Being reasonably educated in alchemy and in business he got into small-time manufacturing and distributing various narcotics as a teenager and his skills in fighting led to him becoming an enforcer for a large crime syndicate. Main job is security for trafficking skooma across Tamriel. Not dumb enough to get busted ordinarily, but been betrayed on the way into Skyrim by an ex-associate and so has found himself in jail for drugs and a couple of murders. The charge sheet is heavy and he is totally guilty, but he's not too worried because he knows his still-loyal contacts (who have kindly dealt with the traitor) will pull a few strings from behind the scenes to find a way to get him free somehow. Time in jail has had him pondering on whether he should get out of the criminal life, at least for a while.

I was planning on playing a sword-and-shield based warrior at some point, and the bashing things off mountains just makes that sound even more fun! It makes me happy that we have a world that offers more than one opportunity (Dive Rock) for those kinds of shenanigans. I normally would have carried a shield so that I could enchant it, but this just adds extra incentive.

Exactly mate. Those things are what keep me coming back. Man i'm so excited about this game!