Hint in Interview suggest Vampires and Werewolves:DLC

SpellAndShield

I've resigned myself to the fact that it will be DLC. I'm almost positive, it would make so much sense on so many levels.

Anyway, having it as DLC would be good, means they can focus on it and it only for a few months, make a new faction or quest-line perhaps, guild wars even? It would actually be better for all us lycanthropists (excuse my poor use of the English language) if this was the case, because it would definitely be fleshed out better

And vampires? what of them? DLC too?

I've resigned myself to the fact that it will be DLC. I'm almost positive, it would make so much sense on so many levels.

Anyway, having it as DLC would be good, means they can focus on it and it only for a few months, make a new faction or quest-line perhaps, guild wars even? It would actually be better for all us lycanthropists (excuse my poor use of the English language) if this was the case, because it would definitely be fleshed out better

And vampires? what of them? DLC too?

I think so, though I'm not as sure. In a perfect world, both will be DLC, and there will be clan wars involved. It would definitely make for an interesting expansion

I agree that it fits fairly well into a medium sized DLC. Not a SI scale expansion, but something more akin to KoTN. I don't know whether the fact that Bloodmoon exists would be something they would see as been there done that, lets do something else, and thus decide not to go there. And the fact that the subject matter might not be universally desired. it's a must have for fans, and must have for wolf and vamps fans...

Can it be imagined that if the expansions main focus centers around werewolves and/or vamps, would that be something that is universally appealing as say Tribunal or SI material is? Actually maybe not Tribunal, as that one while pretty integral to the main story arc of MW, is kinda a mystery until you play it. All you know is it ha to do with the tribunal. And you'd not know who or what they were unless you played MW already. So werewolves is far more self explanatory to laymen imo.

Edited by Ghogiel

I can see the huge surprise about not knowing something is in, and not spoiling the surprise, like holy s*** I just ran into a werewolf WTFBBQ!

But what is surprising about the character creator? We know it exists. Todd already described it a bit. I'm quite interested in the technology. And can't wait to play the demo next month.

It has a certain magic to it seeing the character creator in game for the first time.

I guess I'm the only one excited about it. I don't know why but I love character creators.

I can see the huge surprise about not knowing something is in, and not spoiling the surprise, like holy s*** I just ran into a werewolf WTFBBQ!

But what is surprising about the character creator? We know it exists. Todd already described it a bit. I'm quite interested in the technology. And can't wait to play the demo next month.

I guess I'm the only one excited about it. I don't know why but I love character creators.

I assure you I am. I can't wait to play the demo next month.

Dark Brotherhood has been confirmed.

Yes what I meant was, Todd wasn't saying anything about the Dark Brotherhood and it was later confirmed.

So if nothing is being said about werewolves or vampires, doesn't that mean that they will be in the game?

So far, if something wasn't in the game, they've just said it wasn't in the game. I see no reason for it to be any different.

Edited by GotMeFaded

Dark Brotherhood has been confirmed.

Yes what I meant was, Todd wasn't saying anything about the Dark Brotherhood and it was later confirmed.

So if nothing is being said about werewolves or vampires, doesn't that mean that they will be in the game?

So far, if something wasn't in the game, they've just said it wasn't in the game. I see no reason for it to be any different.

They said pretty much the same thing about Mounted combat. It was more or less on the lines of "We aren't talking about that yet." That is until they ruled it out saying no it isn't. If Vampires and Werewolves aren't in they will say no. For the DLC if one DLC was Werewolves and the other was Vampires and there would be battles between them, well that would be easier combing the two DLC's. I mean what if I got one that added it but still needed the other. There are many more reasons why it would make more sense by one DLC. Unless you had the two big DLC's and had a third add-on DLC allowed them to battle.

In this interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsttJd-5L2k&playnext=1&list=PL3FF4FAEAAC841B1D) at 4:10 the girl asks about vampires and werewolves and he says he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, so to me that translation is yes they are in game but we can´t talk about it.

In this interview (http://www.youtube.c...FF4FAEAAC841B1D) at 4:10 the girl asks about vampires and werewolves and he says he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, so to me that translation is yes they are in game but we can´t talk about it.

No offense to that person but when that video came out I thought it was a guy. Don't ask.

In this interview (http://www.youtube.c...FF4FAEAAC841B1D) at 4:10 the girl asks about vampires and werewolves and he says he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, so to me that translation is yes they are in game but we can´t talk about it.

No offense to that person but when that video came out I thought it was a guy. Don't ask.

I wasn´t sure myself but I saw her name in the description x)