Your first Skyrim mod

Alcrin

This is for PC users: When Skyrim comes out, what's the first thing you plan to do with the creation kit? It doesn't have to be a big project or even something you would ever release (I have dozens of small patches for Oblivion and Morrowind I keep around for personal use), just messing around is good enough to qualify here.

Me? I'm gonna make Balug, the God of Mudcrabs. A Mudcrab that's invincible and deal tens of thousands of points of damage with every hit. Then I'll make a script effect spell to summon him in the middle of town, enable god mode, and watch him slaughter the whole population!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boobies! lol. I'll have to learn how to use it first, but I'll probably start with cosmetic things, maybe new hairs or editing textures(more scars or eye colors perhaps). It's kinda early to judge or guess but it's nice to dream and bounce things off each other.

I'll probably play vanilla for a while and if I find something that really bothers me and could easily be 'fixed', I'd write a quick mod for it. Later on likely a player home, not sure what else might come up.. my inspiration comes from playing the game usually.

Boobies! it's nice to dream and bounce things off each other.

There we go ;)

I'm still pretty new to modding but I plan on making m'aiq a quest giver if he is not already :) (if he's not in the game I'll add him) Edit: oh yeah n I'll make quests for him obviously lol something that gets you a house as a reward ( and yeah that means making a house too ) Edited by MizerD

Skeletal dragon

changing hair alpha property to alpha blend.. changing grass to alpha blend...basically it'll look anti aliased

address normal maps on character heads.

Probably make a Bonemold armor V2.. if one doesn't exist in vanilla.

Send over my private armor and daedric mace

Send over my private armor and daedric mace

Think it will be that easy? I'd make some cool armor now for Ob if I could transfer it over with easy results on Skyrim. I think I should wait though, then I'll be more satisfied with the result.