Your first Skyrim mod

Alcrin

Hopefully adding in new animations to Skyrim won't be that hard. I just figured out how to properly add animations for Fo3/New Vegas about 2 months ago. xD

But since they're still using nif, I'm guessing the process will still pretty much be the same.

But hey, as long as the process for generating LOD is signifgantly better, I'll be happy :P

Edited by jhardingame

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream last night I was using the CK. In my dream it has changed a little, for one the windows didn't start out as floaters. the cell view was contained in a drop down, and the object window was docked to the left hand side. I doubt that will be accurate. But I'll just throw it out there now so that if it is right I can be a prophet. And if it's totally dream BS, I can say well what did you expect? :psyduck:

You have very specific dreams...

The first mod that will be necessary for Skyrim, as was with Oblivion, is to remove the level scaling of enemies.

I'm optimistic about the Fallout 3-esque tweaks they claim to have made, but yeah...I prefer a slightly more dangerous world, myself. Who knows, though: maybe they finally fixed it?

Personally I prefer no leveling at all. It should be part of the story, that you don't just go wandering into the mountains at level one and enter a long forgotten dungeon, expecting to live. I absolutely hated Oblivion's daedric wielding lvl 30 bandits and broken leveling system.