Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I still kinda like the old site better....BUT the new set up is growing on me.

No literally I got this THING growing on me and it looks a little like the site....to many rads I guess :-P

Keep up the great work on the site...I'll get use to it eventually :-)

It would be great if in the file track there was a way to delete tracking some files to conserve space on the list. Also the site is really aesthetic!

Edit: Nevermind found it.

Edited by ricky14gamer

Site went down at 8:00 PST very briefly, wondered what it was.. Well I found it, and thank you! It is much easier to read the latest files page now!

Keep up the great work guys!

Any ETA on when the Premium Update tracker is going to be back? I don't know what's been updated, I relied heavily on that feature for file updates and commenting on my mods. I didn't really like the new design at first, but I'm getting used to it now, just need the update tracker and it'll be golden. Edited by Draco856

Does anyone know how to edit my mod's Attributes when I'm on its page?

um, I assume you just have trouble finding where to go when the structure has changed?

Files-->manage your files-->Edit Attributes

Edited by amycus

the old ways of listing mods and description on a page was better in my opinion. it was simple and easier to view mods and updates. Everything else is nice like the front page and so on. Its just the page of mods in the file tab its made more complicated than it should.