Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

Great work on the new skins, it looks much better now. Thank you for making wider comment boxes in the mod pages. I am beginning to like the new design, it does feel fresh and clean. Everything looks and works fine in Firefox 6.0. and Chrome 13.0.782.215 (except that the png icon images are broken in the forum pages with chrome).

The only thing I miss from the old site is my mods comment tracking that was such a good time-saver. Maybe it is still here but I have failed to see it?

What happened to the new "more mods from this author" that was displayed in the mod page ?

Would it be possible to choose what 3 pictures will be shown when someone enters my mod page?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please have restored the functionality to allow downloaders to leave a comment along with their Endorsement? It is one of the few occasions where Modders receive POSITIVE comments about their mod, rather than the usual complaints and troubleshooting dialogues that dominate the 'Comments' threads.

Positive reinforcement is great and Endorsement comments can be very fulfilling and inspirational.

I see that the Endorsement Topic thread still exists for each mod...

Thanks for considering my request, I appreciate it.

Looking forward to the "Day 3 - Nexus Redesign", Rob! ;D

EDIT: I could rep a post, so... have you upped the reputation number already?^^

Edited by Zaldiir

Logged in at work during lunch, Front page was a complete mess, especially the top half. Was going to look at Sounds of Cyrodill and maybe check out some comments and the video, not going to happen, none of the tabs worked at all, all I saw at the bottom in the status bar was "Error on Page". Nope, I think you have a lot of bugs to work out yet, so guess I try this from home next.

You rock Tchos! Anyone unhappy with the fixed width should check this out:

http://userstyles.org/users/115273

It isn't a true fix because you can still only see 3-4 mods at once but it should still help folks like me who have smoke coming from their scroll wheels. ;)

@Dark0ne - I really like the black text on orange background like you've done for some of the headers. Much easier to read than the white text.

@Tapioks - I like that look but I like Dark0ne's black text change a little more. Good idea though.

Edited by walrus2517

Any chance we'll be getting back basic BBCode? Also things like [ line ],
  • etc.?
Edited by GTA44

Here is what you should do if you saved the last HTML code. HAVE AN OPTION FOR USERS TO PICK WHICH SCHEME. For those who like the cramped width of the current version with the "10 results per page" option, they can choose that. If people want the previous version that displayed the original site of the nexus, they could use that, as most people would.

Basically, I don't want the nexus to look like a blog, with this insufficient use of space, and want it to look more like it did, a nexus.