Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

first of all, i like the new design of the nexus pages! wonderfull, and i can believe you how much work it is!

but i have a little question Dark0ne, i use the latest version of IE8 and how it is possible to read the comments on my uploaded screenshots! it show me there are comments but i have no chance to read, the same is if i watch nexus on my blackberry phone, works all great only the comments from the imageshare section i cant read! it dont show me! mabye im to stupid, i dont know :o)))) so please Dark0ne i need some help :o))))

sonia

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Toronto Canada, Robin.

I like the fresh new layout.

I know your still "tweaking" it, so hopefully you can do something about the "Image Names".

They are difficult to make out when you hover your cursor over an image.

Images from your "Old Layout" had a more permanent way of being displayed.

Thanks again for everything you have done for us !!

Hi All!

Is there any chance that we'll see restored the ability to leave a Comment along with an Endorsement? As a modder, I really enjoyed hearing a bit of positive feedback from time to time and hearing what people actually liked about one of my mods, for example. It seems people are unlikely to leave 'Praise' comments of their own volition, but if the opportunity is presented when Endorsing, they are more likely to do so.

Also, any way of seeing the list of who has Endorsed the mod? I miss this feature as well...

Thanks for all the hard work trying to keep all of us rabid critics at bay ;)

If you click on the total endorsement window you will get a list of everyone that endorsed your mod now.

Is there any chance that we'll see restored the ability to leave a Comment along with an Endorsement? As a modder, I really enjoyed hearing a bit of positive feedback from time to time and hearing what people actually liked about one of my mods, for example. It seems people are unlikely to leave 'Praise' comments of their own volition, but if the opportunity is presented when Endorsing, they are more likely to do so.

Also, any way of seeing the list of who has Endorsed the mod? I miss this feature as well...

I second that

ooh, I like the mockup, but could I make a quick request, keep the big banner-like bit for the Hot-Mods. it always looked good having it flip through the top five or so. having a more static layout like this would be kinda a letdown now.

but keep the static ones for the latest files and latest images.

I second that.

I'd also love to see a skin with a slightly transparent backround, like that skin on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/phoneyLogic

The font should be different of cause and the file description or the backround of posts should stay solid, but I'd love to see a little transparency at least between a few main elements.

This would look a little more dynamic to me. Maybe it's just me alone? :tongue:

ok the mock up we are finally getting there, nice and easy to view the files, big fat banner gone etc, but the buttons...oh man the buttons, no-one has pill shaped buttons on their website...ever, not anymore, i guess were lucky they dont make a "metallic swizzle" or "click schlopp" sound eh :)

so Dark did you make this site with Motion Artist or something? :P

Edited by biosman